The National Signing Day Thread

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...decision-to-transfer-from-ole-miss-to-florida

Re: Jefferson.

I like this part....

“Obviously he lives in the household and has grown up working with an NFL wide receivers coach who was a great player in his own right at Central Florida and then in the NFL for many, many years. So he’s learned how to run routes at an early age,” Hester said. “I’ve been a coach for 19 years, and he’s by far the most polished route runner that’s ever walked through the door of any school that I’ve worked at. That’s his biggest asset. He runs routes like an NFL wide receiver. Probably a little undersized weight-wise, but is a long, lean kid and able to play in the slot and on the outside.

“I think he still has yet to reach his ceiling. I think he can still continue to grow as a wide receiver, and I’m excited to see what Coach Gonzales and the staff at Florida can do with him.”

Even if the ncaa and sec show VJ the typical (lack of) support I expect them to give any player bound for UF, having him on campus will hopefully elevate the other WR’s dedication to running crisp routes. Still a win.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’m really interested to see how many guys sign with us (and everyone else) during the early signing period. Will it make NSD an afterthought or a mad scramble leading up to it? :popcorn:

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
Stampini is hearing FSU doesn’t feel they are out of it for Jones.

Let the meltdown commence in 3.2.1.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
At this point, without a single game being played, nor a recruit being signed, if you aren’t willing to give the guy a chance before bashing him then you never will. Might as well just tune it out until the next hire is made. Hopefully, that’s in about 20 years and 3 NCs.
3 NCs in 20 years???? Have we lowered our expectations to UToothless and the Leghumpers? Oh ... wait.
Go Sooners!

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Huggins told the sentinel we're in good shape with Emory and dean. Said the visits for both went very well. We'll know how we'll soon enough.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m really interested to see how many guys sign with us (and everyone else) during the early signing period. Will it make NSD an afterthought or a mad scramble leading up to it? :popcorn:
I'm more interested in the coaching turnover that'll happen in between.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Tom Loy CB Jones to FSU, saying he has a source

Edit: loy won’t cb anyone unless he for sure has a source. He’s been waiting all day to get info back but said he’s hearing FSU.

I will officially never mess with a dumper again if true.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016

I am interested in what you mention and to see how much the internet traffic jumps tomorrow and whether there are two signing day like spikes for websites like this. I am also wondering if Rivals, Scout, 247 etc put out rankings or just continue with their running rankings.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014

Edit: loy won’t cb anyone unless he for sure has a source. He’s been waiting all day to get info back but said he’s hearing FSU.

WDWHA

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

FFS

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Jones to FSU would be a crippling blow but not surprising seeing as how it's been a cursed program since Tebow left. Not a damn thing has gone right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.