The National Signing Day Thread

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Don't even bother. The dude threw a hissy when I gave Mullen a compliment. I'm not allowed. LOL. Fra-gee-lee.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Jones to FSU would be a crippling blow but not surprising seeing as how it's been a cursed program since Tebow left. Not a damn thing has gone right.
If we lose Jones to a school with no OC and no QB coach it is time to man the life boats.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Taggart has:

No resume
No track record for developing
No bowl wins
A losing record
No coaching staff

Idk what else to say. He has no advantages over UF but somehow we may lose a qb that Mullen has:

Recruited first since 2005
Had on campus and had camped out
Told OSU beat writers he’d listen if Mullen specifically called

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Taggart is supposedly a whiz recruiter, so nothing would surprise me.

Gatorbait_007

Jan 14, 2016
If we miss on Emory I may lose my mind. No Offensive Coordinator no quarterback coach. We would never hear the end of it from the semenholes.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Taggart has:

No resume
No track record for developing
No bowl wins
A losing record
No coaching staff
The only sell is that you can rape, pillage and steal from Publix and the only consequence is that TPD will make you an honorary member of the police force.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The only sell is that you can rape, pillage and steal from Publix and the only consequence is that TPD will make you an honorary member of the police force.
Just don’t get caught punching out a chick on video while being a back-up. They draw the line there.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn’t ‘Daz the OC in 2009. That hardly makes your case against Mullen (considering he was at MSU and our offense has gone from bad to worse every year since...) EVERYONE saw the drop off from 2008 to 2009...so I’m really not sure what your point is here.?.

Last edited:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And you’ve proven for every reaction their is an equal and opposite reaction.

Last edited:

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
I think he's trolling, id rather trust guys who follow OSU,UF and Ga recruits who are in the know than some guy just looking for clicks

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Not buying the Jones to fsu story. No OC. No QB coach. What would be the reason? Based on the evidence I’ve seen, it’s us or he reaffirms his commitment. My guess is it is 50/50. That Mullen got this close to flipping him is impressive to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.