The National Signing Day Thread

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
  • Jacob Copeland, 4-star WR: 2:00 p.m. ET hour on ESPN2 (Alabama, Florida, Florida State, Tennessee)
  • Caleb Johnson, 3-star DE: 2:30 p.m. ET (Auburn, Florida, Georgia)
  • Richard Gouraige, 4-star OL: 2:45 p.m. ET (Auburn, Florida, Clemson)
  • Malik Langham, 4-star DE: 3:30 p.m. ET (Alabama, Auburn, Florida)

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Daz, Chimp and Butters. These kids dont even remember when we could manage not to field one of the worst offenses in the country. They were in first or second grade when we were last mediocre or better.

This is obvious. The lack of respect and trolling Florida is getting is testament to that.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Bowl Cut has NPF to ND while TOS has him to UF. Despite all the hard work by CDM and staff, i am worried that we are going to miss several by very thin margins.
When I posted this yesterday, t-gator and even herversle took me to task. Law called me a"dolt". Various others piled on saying I thought CDM recruited like butters. I know this board has trouble with the truth and I will try to stop posting it.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not compared to FSU's.

Well we should be getting at least one or two more. I think they have one or two more than us so they have a higher total score.

They got no QB and no RBs. 2 LBs But one of them (Xavier Peters) won’t qualify. Supremely talented, but there is a reason why we could not accept him. A couple nice DL players and the rest are wide receivers and DBs. None of which are elite.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
When I posted this yesterday, t-gator and even herversle took me to task. Law called me a"dolt". Various others piled on saying I thought CDM recruited like butters. I know this board has trouble with the truth and I will try to stop posting it.

So that opinion turned out correct. Congrats.

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
For a transition class this isn't bad. We should be around #10 next year since the 2nd class is usually better than the first. I agree with the above poster, the only problem with this class is that Mac stacked us with stank talent. Otherwise we wouldn't lose sleep over it.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Next years class will tell the tale of this staff...not this class. butters had a very mediocre "bump" class and we saw exactly what he turned out to be

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For a transition class this isn't bad. We should be around #10 next year since the 2nd class is usually better than the first. I agree with the above poster, the only problem with this class is that Mac stacked us with stank talent. Otherwise we wouldn't lose sleep over it.
We need to be top 5

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I am not happy about it. Just don't think I should have been abused and called a dolt for an honest and reluctant opinion.
that isn't why you're called the dolt. youre a dolt because you keep making inane arguments in every thread because your tampons are still getting filled rapidly over butter teeth getting fired.

many of us knew we weren't going to win these 1 of 5 team battles.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
at least we pulled the trigger on butter teeth before he did more damage.

Agree w/ the first part...but that dude is still doing damage and will continue to do damage until Mullen starts coaching actual games. The stench of that clown will, unfortunately, linger around here for another 7-9 months (maybe longer....as he damaged the roster severely).

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
a8d6df4dd8fd502aea57cb41597244bd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.