The National Signing Day Thread

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
SB Nation thinks the offers to other QBs are likely not only because we want two, but because we haven't gotten any green light from Jones.

Penix says he's all FSU no matter what so that would leave Foster.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
"No. 1 OG Jamaree Salyer signs with Georgia, and the Dawgs continue to put a fence up around the state"

Kirby is just killing it....UGa is becoming the Bama of the East while UF becomes.....well, the Miss St of the East.

Apparently they will see our JUCO All-American lineman and raise us 2 Army All-American linemen.

at least my old man can enjoy his retirement while his dawgs stomp a hole in everyone, including us.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
"No. 1 OG Jamaree Salyer signs with Georgia, and the Dawgs continue to put a fence up around the state"

Kirby is just killing it....UGa is becoming the Bama of the East while UF becomes.....well, the Miss St of the East.

Apparently they will see our JUCO All-American lineman and raise us 2 Army All-American linemen.

Georgia is going to be a problem for a long time if we can't start pulling some recruits from Kirby... he is dominating on the path right now.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

PUKE

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016

I used to work in the tourist industry here in East Tennessee. My boss always had this saying, "A line creates a line." That meant, whenever there are customers at the tourist type businesses, other people all of a sudden become very interested. If your product is good, then your business becomes a must-see for tourists. I said that to say this, talent is drawing talent at Georgia right now. They are putting a tremendous product on the field and they are in the playoffs. They are the hottest thing in the East with no one to contend. Until Mullen has time to clean this program up and hit on a few stars here and there, we are going to be, at best, second in the East. It is what it is at this point. I believe we finally have a leader who KNOWS how to get us there but it'll take time.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Is there anyone who can look at Kirby Smart and not know that he tortures animals? He's as creepy as a bug under a rock.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Salyer and Carver are off our board...to UGA and UT, respectively (or unrespectively, if you like).

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I used to work in the tourist industry here in East Tennessee. My boss always had this saying, "A line creates a line." That meant, whenever there are customers at the tourist type businesses, other people all of a sudden become very interested. If your product is good, then your business becomes a must-see for tourists. I said that to say this, talent is drawing talent at Georgia right now. They are putting a tremendous product on the field and they are in the playoffs. They are the hottest thing in the East with no one to contend. Until Mullen has time to clean this program up and hit on a few stars here and there, we are going to be, at best, second in the East. It is what it is at this point. I believe we finally have a leader who KNOWS how to get us there but it'll take time.

worst part is that we put ourselves in a hole whiffing twice on the saban coaching tree while trying to become bama east.

UGa got it right on their first attempt at the same thing.

ugh.

the only silver lining is the fact that Smart didn't end up at Toothless.

we need jones bad for that talent draws talent effect.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Is there anyone who can look at Kirby Smart and not know that he tortures animals? He's as creepy as a bug under a rock.
We are going to have to do more with less until we repair the brand. I hope Mullen can pull it off. I have my doubts. It doesn't help that while Georgia has made football a priority we diddled around spreading the wealth to women's underwater basket weaving.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing draws a crowd like a crowd. Perceived scarcity is a powerful opinion leader.

ncargat1

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Georgia always did really well under Richt too.

Richt always had holes in his classes, no matter how highly rated. In 2.5 classes, Kirby is killing it at every position year after year. We will not even touch these bastards for years to come. We have entered the reverse of th 90's where Spurrier crushed coach after UGa coach. Kirby about to do the same thing for a long time. Especially with UF hiring a guy with a high school offense and Tennessee hiring a guy with no offense and Muschamp.....well, Muschamnp. Missouri might be the only threat to UGa in the east going forward because there is always a chance that they could outscore someone since they utilize that novel concept called the mid-range passing game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.