The National Signing Day Thread

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ok...bro...go back to the day I posted about not worrying about Corral and find anything about Emory to UF and I got $1000 bucks cash for u. If not u owe me a 1000...is it a bet? If not Shut yo hoe ass up and quit act like A jealous little bi*ch! Afterall I'm just bringing info to the board for everyone
Jealous :lmao: ok "bro"

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
This is nothing against Mullen, but it is against Franks. The kid, imo, is un-coachable. I know Nussmeir and McElwain were pretty bad, but some of the bone-headed mistakes that kid made game after game, play after play is on him. There's no way he was coached to do (or not do) some of the things he did. The kid is un-coachable which limits what he can do (successfully). I could be wrong....and if he stays, I hope I'm wrong. But he played enough this year to show what he's made of. I don't think Mullen working with him will do any good. Either he has it or he doesn't (and it appears he doesn't).
I'm not ready to say "yes" to this. It seems clear to me that McYet and Nuss weren't doing any real coaching. That pass Felipe threw to Cleveland to win the game against tinerc was perfectly thrown, clutch, and seemed to show the good recognition and quick decision-making needed to seize the opportunity that was presented. Was it a fluke? I don't know. He did something similar again in the Kentucky game. I'm going to reserve judgment until after he gets some real, bona fide coaching. Hopefully, he responds well. If not, I'll be looking forward to Jones tearing it up in 2019.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
This has been a good day.
200.gif

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Is that it for today? When does Surtain, Copeland, NPF, Barnes, and Chatfield announce?
I don't think any of them will announce today...likely on NSD in Feb. Probably won't get Surtain, likely won't see Copeland back, but if we get NPF, Barnes, Gouraige...damn. Even 2 out of the 3 would be outstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator