The National Signing Day Thread

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
Things worked out today for UF, biggly. Definitely still a foreign feeling. There's an opportunity for this class to really take off from now till NSD. Once Emory starts recruiting and the rest of the early enrollees continue, positive things are going to happen.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
This I have to make clear: When natural born pessimist Swonkey joins our family of positivity, it's adoptimism.
It's a Christmas Miracle. Perhaps the Exorcism of Swamp Demons is succeeding with Yokel from Mississippi. Cousin Eddie is transforming into Coach Dan Mullen before our very eyes, desperate to show Tebow he can win it all given the talent to do so... Gonna have to Change my Avatar as a sign of Respect.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Finally got caught up and let me just say, hells yah! Great day today for all Gator Fans. Mullen making believers out of us one by one. Thanks to all the coaches for their hard work. Lets keep the momentum going.

Go Gators! :chomp::chomp::chomp::chomp:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
no other way to say it, they are producing top players right now. He has no instate competition at all which helps.....Kirby has put a wall around the state of Georgia but he is doing a really good job

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator