I laughed. I cried. I was moved.

I give it two thumbs up.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Despite the overall truth regarding the 'flip a coin' sentiment on what Gator team shows up and the bone head 'shoot yourself in the foot' frustrations... I haven't yet felt the urge to gouge my eyes out like I did watching Mustank Ball... just saying :whew:.
I heard that. It's certainly good to see a team willing to pass downfield. That is the difference. Of course, LDR can only throw 50, maybe 55 yards tops. You can get by with it if you get rid of the ball quickly, otherwise you're screwed. He under throws everybody deep. There can be no doubt in my mind that Old Hee Haw is and has been infatuated with him and you will not see anything different as long as he can walk.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Finally listened on the way home today. Pretty solid job of capturing the current mood. I'd like to see a poll of the board on whether they think Mac can right this ship or not. I was solidly in his camp until this year. I haven't seen the improvement I was expecting and with our "wait and see on NSD" recruiting issues I've lost confidence. I wonder if I'm in the minority or not?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Finally listened on the way home today. Pretty solid job of capturing the current mood. I'd like to see a poll of the board on whether they think Mac can right this ship or not. I was solidly in his camp until this year. I haven't seen the improvement I was expecting and with our "wait and see on NSD" recruiting issues I've lost confidence. I wonder if I'm in the minority or not?
I have to say the idea of someone driving in their car listening to me on their radio is a pretty wild thing. :lol:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm in the same camp as you MJ. The end of last season left a very bad taste in my mouth but I gave mac the benefit of the doubt. Grier leaving and word coming out that mac more or less was instrumental in having the team move on from him said to me that surely we have a quality player to replace him with and fully expected to see that and overall improvement on offense especially in the passing game. Alfteralll, why would you get rid of a what most felt was going to be a difference maker at the QB position if you didn't have a suitable alternative?

Well we haven't seen it and what we have seen reminds me more of a sport compact that while capable of high speed and acceleration, suffers from spark plug issues and mistiming causing periodic bursts of speed followed by immediate sputtering and stalling.

I'm tired of promises and being patient. I don't care about coach speak or those that promise we'll land a top class in February. I'm in full show me mode. Until I see the tide turn and us start playing like a top team I'm not going to expect it.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Until I see the tide turn and us start playing like a top team I'm not going to expect it.

What took you so long? I've been in this mode all year. With our OLine, what numbnut idiot would think otherwise? From my point of view, we're doing pretty darn well this year. :lol:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What took you so long? I've been in this mode all year. With our OLine, what numbnut idiot would think otherwise? From my point of view, we're doing pretty darn well this year. :lol:
This post doesn't even make sense, you've been really hitting it hard lately haven't you? :bandit:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This post doesn't even make sense, you've been really hitting it hard lately haven't you? :bandit:

My point is clear. All you guys who take this so seriously, and get so upset over a bunch of 18-22 year old kids playing a game are only making things harder on yourselves by allowing it to affect you so strongly. Relax, don't expect NCs every year, and let the coaches and team do what they will while cheering for them to have fun and hopefully win more than they lose. It makes for a lot more enjoyable life. College football is a hoot to watch and cheer for if you aren't allowing every interception, fumble, or missed block get you upset to the point you have to drink massive amounts of alcohol just to finish watching. It's called keeping your priorities in check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator