The Oxrageous Podcast North Texas Post-game Thoughts

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
People, chill out. Trask is not playing in this game. Well, at least he is not starting.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
1. One would assume that the coaches will roll with the QB that, in their determination, gives the best chance to win.
2. Experience is a relevant factor in that determination.
Even if he was awful in that experience?

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
In fact, I think the whole leg injury is just Mac's way of toying with the Inbreds. It will hurt worse if we use a spoon.

I have wondered myself if Mac may be toying w' ut. Prob just wishful thinking but how funny would it be if LDR rolled out as the starting QB after a week of false hope in knoxville.

As for AA or Trask, you have to give AA the start based on experience. ut gave the Peterman his first start in the swamp 3 years ago and on the first series Fowler almost ripped his arms off on the fumble. Peterman was scared to death and we rolled them. Go w' AA, establish the los and the run game and then give Trask or Franks (whoever is better) a couple series to feel them out.

Go Gators!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You conspiracy theorists are funny. Rio is out, they gave his diagnosis, sprained MCL, timeframe was 2-3 weeks, may be back in time for LSU, key word "may."

This "maybe he'll roll up in knox and take the field on Saturday" nonsense is just that, nonsense.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
You conspiracy theorists are funny. Rio is out, they gave his diagnosis, sprained MCL, timeframe was 2-3 weeks, may be back in time for LSU, key word "may."

This "maybe he'll roll up in knox and take the field on Saturday" nonsense is just that, nonsense.

That is pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator