The Oxrageous Podcast Ole Miss Week is up!

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Failed to answer the question of how SQ got the rug burn. :headshake:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mostly agree...

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good podcast.

I have the faith. Ole miss is due for a beating.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The podcast keeps getting better and better Ox. Count me as one of those guys peeking from under the blanket. Hopefully this team will keep giving me reasons to believe again.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Surprisingly few comments. You might have to shout out homework assignments or ask us some questions during your broadcast to generate some discussion.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n288561 said:
Surprisingly few comments. You might have to shout out homework assignments or ask us some questions during your broadcast to generate some discussion.
Maybe he needs to be more provocative about something. Give us something to disagree with perhaps.
When everyone agrees, discussions don't happen as much.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If I had some provocative comments that I really believed in, I would say them. That's just me giving my opinion on everything. I'm pretty sure a lot of people doubt my take that we're going to win this week.

Saying that, interest in the podcast, while it has a small hardcore group of fans, certainly seems to have leveled off and may even be declining. It doesn't bother me, but I was hoping to have more of a following at this point than I do, especially with a renewed interest in Gator football. Maybe I should act like an idiot or being deliberately controversial. Those pathetic, foul mouthed drunks who do videos for other schools get 100 times the hits I do.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n288578 said:
If I had some provocative comments that I really believed in, I would say them. That's just me giving my opinion on everything. I'm pretty sure a lot of people doubt my take that we're going to win this week.

Saying that, interest in the podcast, while it has a small hardcore group of fans, certainly seems to have leveled off and may even be declining. It doesn't bother me, but I was hoping to have more of a following at this point than I do, especially with a renewed interest in Gator football. Maybe I should act like an idiot or being deliberately controversial. Those pathetic, foul mouthed drunks who do videos for other schools get 100 times the hits I do.
Sex and controversy sells. just sayin :lol2:
How are you counting who watches? By comments from the thread or by youtube views?

i never go to youtube to watch the video, I watch it in the thread, not sure if that makes a difference.
For the record, i think you're doing great, and like nav has said, it's getting better.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Ox, not blowin smoke here. Your doing a good job and will continue to get better. Chill dude.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think if you want to increase viewership, you need some guests that can offer some insight/news. Other than that, you'd have to be an ass clown that people watch simply for amusement...like the several Vol tards we had threads in this week. While you do a great job, it's mostly just us GCMB members that watch this on a weekly basis I would suspect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator