The Oxrageous Podcast Post-Game Thoughts

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Once again we scored the winning TD in the first quarter.
The away game invited the worst board trash i have ever seen in the chatterbox. Game was a bit of a bore and all the charm of game day comraderie was ruined by the potty mouth perverts who think it is cute to be as disgusting and rude as possible. Message boards ARE for me, not one with zero boundaries though. Adios.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n295393 said:
Once again we scored the winning TD in the first quarter.
The away game invited the worst board trash i have ever seen in the chatterbox. Game was a bit of a bore and all the charm of game day comraderie was ruined by the potty mouth perverts who think it is cute to be as disgusting and rude as possible. Message boards ARE for me, not one with zero boundaries though. Adios.
I have no idea what happened. Wish you had brought whatever it is to my attention. I was watching the game with my dad and wasn't in the box for long stretches.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n295395 said:
I have no idea what happened. Wish you had brought whatever it is to my attention. I was watching the game with my dad and wasn't in the box for long stretches.
I've avoided the box for the most part since the second game. It's pretty juvenile in there and that's saying a lot coming from an infantile poster like myself.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Well done OX. We played poorly and still won on the road in the SEC. That ain't bad. One thing I noticed is during the first part of the game, when no one really knew who would win, our offense looked very focused. They were a totally different looking team than after we were 14 points ahead.

It will be interesting to see how long they stay focused with LSU. It they play for a full sixty minutes, I think we have a good shot at a win. Half way stop Fournette and they will be discombobulated. Then we have a few picks.

I hope my weak heart can take it. I lost forty percent of my heart muscle 22 years ago. It's rough watching a close Gator game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator