The remaining schedule - results?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We're just still shocked that he actually has a win over a ranked team.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Yea and then there are those who WANTED Mac to fail so they can plaster their misery material all over the forum.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yea and then there are those who WANTED Mac to fail so they can plaster their misery material all over the forum.
Dan, I understand your anger and frustration. All of us feel the same way. You're going to get a lot of venting on this message board, don't take it so hard.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Dan, I understand your anger and frustration. All of us feel the same way. You're going to get a lot of venting on this message board, don't take it so hard.

Venting and trolling are two different things.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I mean if we're being technical, UT finished the season ranked last year, so he has two wins over ranked teams. And don't give me this crap about "ranked when we played them." If UMass had been ranked when we played them and finished 2-10, would we count that as a win over a ranked team? Only rankings that matter are the final rankings.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I mean if we're being technical, UT finished the season ranked last year, so he has two wins over ranked teams. And don't give me this crap about "ranked when we played them." If UMass had been ranked when we played them and finished 2-10, would we count that as a win over a ranked team? Only rankings that matter are the final rankings.
:facepalm:

This post was embarrassing, even for you.

"Dammit, he's TWO and seven against ranked teams, not one and seven!"

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Mac went 10-3 last year! Michigan doesn't count either. Let's make it 2-4 now. This reminds me of the thread where we got LDR up to 400 yards passing by giving him fake completions. Pumpers have no bounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.