The weekend that was…

Hotrod

Founding Member
R.I.P.
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bama scores, shot rings out in the stands, Gator fan shoots himself, he is fed up and was not going to take it anymore. Bama thinks it half time and runs into their locker room, ten plays later Driskel over troughs wide open receiver in the end zone as half actually comes to an end.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I Have No Friends :( said:
Are you surprised? Lol it's from GatorCountry.. that place where fans are encouraged to fart rainbows and spin, spin, spin that bad news into good news daily.
Gator Country can lick my bright blue b&lls

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Meyer eff up the team so bad it would be a 2-3 year project to rebuild for most coaches. We've only lost 2. WM has at least got the thugs & entitlement out. That's about it though

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
AugustaGator;n62567 said:
Meyer eff up the team so bad it would be a 2-3 year project to rebuild for most coaches. We've only lost 2. WM has at least got the thugs & entitlement out. That's about it though
Meyer left muschamp with the #1 recruiting class the year prior.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Tennessee and Georgia square off between the hedges which will tell us a lot more about Tennessee and where they are at. The Georgia run game is fun to watch with that stable of backs that Richt has put together up there. This game will show us what we will need to do to win the East.
:rotfl:

:bsmeter:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n62597 said:
Which is worthless without a Team. 2009 was a bang up year wasn't it? Sucked as bad as the WM years.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
AugustaGator said:
t-gator;n62597 said:
Which is worthless without a Team. 2009 was a bang up year wasn't it? Sucked as bad as the WM years.
Uh, no. No, it didn't. Not even close.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
AugustaGator said:
Wrong.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
AugustaGator said:
t-gator;n62597 said:
8-5 is great year for muschamp

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
AugustaGator;n62620 said:

I think you mean 2010.

2009 was an undefeated regular season if memory serves me correctly...

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n62670 said:
I think you mean 2010.

You would think so with such a crazy statement! However, I do mean 2009.

Further, 2010 (and '11-12) was completely expected after what was apparent to me in 2009. Most chose and continue to choose not to see it. Championships and W-L records tend to prevent people to see cause and effect.

I was, expectedly (and continue to expect), ridiculed after the 2009 Georgia game for claiming Meyer was over paid and had lost control. What was happening in the offices, locker room, and off the field was very .... telling. Hell, though less objective and arguably ridiculed, IMO we were under achieving offensively as the 2009 year progressed. We had the talent to do much better. What started in 2009 and continues through today, is what happens when you turn over management of the team to the players, e.g. Tebow and Spikes (nothing against the players...they did the best they could). Lord of the Flies.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
AugustaGator said:
Alagator;n62670 said:
I think you mean 2010.

Further, 2010 (and '11-12) was completely expected after what was apparent to me in 2009. Most chose and continue to choose not to see it. Championships and W-L records tend to prevent people to see cause and effect.

I was, expectedly (and continue to expect), ridiculed after the 2009 Georgia game for claiming Meyer was over paid and had lost control. What was happening in the offices, locker room, and off the field was very .... telling. Hell, though less objective and arguably ridiculed, IMO we were under achieving offensively as the 2009 year progressed. We had the talent to do much better. What started in 2009 and continues through today, is what happens when you turn over management of the team to the players, e.g. Tebow and Spikes (nothing against the players...they did the best they could). Lord of the Flies.
Of course, one of the best Muscamp excuses. Urban.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
AugustaGator said:
t-gator;n62597 said:
2010 was the 8-5 year.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
AugustaGator said:
Alagator;n62670 said:
I think you mean 2010.

Urban certainly did not leave Muschamp with a great team, but this is year 4... nothing that is happening now can be blamed on Urban

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.