This is Embarrassing

rockinchair

Dec 11, 2015
We had an awesome opportunity to make a statement today on National TV, all but lock up the East, and let the country know that we're to be taken seriously, and this is the product we put on the field?

It's laughable.

Coming into this season a lot of people (myself included especially) said they were looking forward to this year because we would find out for sure what kind of coach we have with Mac. Now we know. We know exactly what we have with him. We have an "offensive guru" that's offense literally, hasn't scored a point today. In fact, we've only run 1 play in Arky territory. We have a defense that's playing true freshmen linebackers because our staff can't recruit, and apparently isn't aware that 1 LB per cycle won't get it done. And our team is loaded with 3 star players that are apparently supposed to turn this thing around?

It's a joke.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yep. A new first too. Never lost to Ark since they joined the conference. Congrats, staff.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm no longer embarrassed. I openly admit to anyone that asks that we suck and have since 2009.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Nice!!

Our offense is on the board for the first time today!

3 points!

Yep, pathetic.

This is setting up like last year's ending: all blowout losses.

We MIGHT beat South Carolina. We ain't winning at LSU or FSU....and we ain't playing in Atlanta either (thank God!). We go to a bowl as a 6-5 or 7-4 team and likely lose that one (because, you know, we can't score).

rockinchair

Dec 11, 2015
3 points today against the 110th ranked defense in the country.

12 rushing attempts against a defense that had given up 500+ 2 weeks ago.

Remember how our offensive line was starting to "gel and assert itself?"

Perine and Scarlett played really well against UGA last week, obviously, it would make perfect sense to not give them touches this week.

Geesus, it really can't be that complicated.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
3 points today against the 110th ranked defense in the country.

12 rushing attempts against a defense that had given up 500+ 2 weeks ago.

Remember how our offensive line was starting to "gel and assert itself?"

Perine and Scarlett played really well against UGA last week, obviously, it would make perfect sense to not give them touches this week.

Geesus, it really can't be that complicated.
FYI, Perine and Scarlett got a lot of touches at the beginning of the first quarter.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I have grown numb to this and can honestly say I am not surprised by this at all. That is the biggest problem. Before 2009 loses just crushed me and now just Meh.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Glad Coach Mac is an Offensive Genius and QB Guru or it would be really bad. South Carolina's offense is performing at a much higher level than ours and that is with a freshman QB.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm going to a concert and getting drunk.

Let me know how the Bama/LSU game goes, you know....real college football teams.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Before every game if someone asks me who we are playing and then says oh Florida will win I immediately say actually we're probably gonna lose. It's not even disheartening to admit it anymore. It's no different than talking about the weather or last nights dinner menu.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Glad Coach Mac is an Offensive Genius and QB Guru or it would be really bad. South Carolina's offense is performing at a much higher level than ours and that is with a freshman QB.
Freshman can't do that

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator