This is Embarrassing

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
3 points today against the 110th ranked defense in the country.

12 rushing attempts against a defense that had given up 500+ 2 weeks ago.

Remember how our offensive line was starting to "gel and assert itself?"

Perine and Scarlett played really well against UGA last week, obviously, it would make perfect sense to not give them touches this week.

Geesus, it really can't be that complicated.
yep, you would think that if you're not good at something ( throwing the ball) and somewhat competent at something (rushing) we would have run it more, but of course we try to throw. Don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Glad Coach Mac is an Offensive Genius and QB Guru or it would be really bad. South Carolina's offense is performing at a much higher level than ours and that is with a freshman QB.

Regarding USCe - And a first year coach who wasn't left much of a roster. Yeah, that team. And that coach.

Before every game if someone asks me who we are playing and then says oh Florida will win I immediately say actually we're probably gonna lose. It's not even disheartening to admit it anymore. It's no different than talking about the weather or last nights dinner menu.

Picked up pizza during the first quarter, a KY fan was working there and commented that we should have a good matchup against ARK today. I responded that our first play from scrimmage was a Pick 6. We were in for a long day. He responded that we can look forward to Basketball but his Wildcats would still beat us. I said, yes, KY and a lot of other teams will beat us in basketball this season. Basketball is not my soothing go-to for the football woes.

Its great
to be
ahhhhhh
fuuuuuuuugit.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Bert is definitely better than Mac. If Bert was in the east he would have a much better record. And vice versa for Mac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator