This shouldn’t even be possible

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
1693934402528.jpeg

Where are the windows?

It's located at 33 Thomas Street in New York City and is also known as the Long Lines Building.

It was designed and built between 1969 and 1974 to house AT&T (the American Telephone and Telegraph Company) telephone switching equipment - one of the most important telecommunications hubs in the USA.

The equipment required a high level of space and a secure location, therefore the building's floors are taller than average.

Despite being as high as a 40-story tower, it actually only has 29 floors.

The skyscraper is also rumored to be originally designed to withstand a nuclear blast and had enough food to keep 1,500 people alive for two weeks in the event of a catastrophe.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

Semi Fake?

From wiki about this guy

Wragge was also responsible for the convention of naming cyclones. His original idea was to name them after the letters of the Greek alphabet but he later used the names of figures from Polynesian mythology and politicians. Politicians to have cyclones named after them by Wragge included James Drake, Edmund Barton and Alfred Deakin. Other colourful names he used included Xerxes, Hannibal, Blasatus and Teman. After Wragge's retirement, the practice of naming cyclones would cease for sixty years.[9]

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
:shambles:

Can anything on the internet be trusted?
200w.gif

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
Just curious...why the quotation marks? Are you just saying it's "fake", but not just fake? I'm so confused...even to what I am asking here.
I was just making fun of his claim to have overdosed on "fake" cocaine. Lol. I think I took brevity a little too far with my original comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator