Thompson not going to UGA game

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So basically we can count of Thompson join Cronkrite in transferring at the end of the year.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
So basically we can count of Thompson join Cronkrite in transferring at the end of the year.

Thompson with one year of eligibility left is unlikely to transfer IMO....

I'm also in agreement with ATX. This is likely the best thing to happen unless it means that Herndon gets carries which in that case just means our HC is dumber than he looks which is entirely possible.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If it's true that 'Cronk is hurt, we've suddenly become very thin at RB. Hope Thompson will be back next week...if for no other then depth purposes.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wonder if Cronk has just unplugged because he's already decided to transfer.?.Hope not.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Wonder if Cronk has just unplugged because he's already decided to transfer.?.Hope not.

Most likely....Hopefully he gets back into gear for this week.

I have to say that i can't blame him though; you work your ass off and show some decent flashes last year only to be put behind a JUCO kid that has about as much business playing in the SEC as I do. Even when Cronk was giving the ball this year he looked better than Thompson but for some reason they keep giving him more carries which I'll never understand.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If Cronk is looking to transfer then it is in his best interest to play as good as possible so he has the best possible transfer opportunities.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Man at times Cronk looked like our best back last year. With his receiving ability you would think they could find something for him. Give him full woods spot or something

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Hate to say it but this is great news...

Feed Scarlett and Perine!

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Whoever wants the rock the most, gets the rock.
512448cb3.gif

So the plan is coming together perfectly.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thompson with one year of eligibility left is unlikely to transfer IMO....

I'm also in agreement with ATX. This is likely the best thing to happen unless it means that Herndon gets carries which in that case just means our HC is dumber than he looks which is entirely possible.
:joke:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Well, get ready for more Powell toss plays .

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well then we will turn to Herndon...who am I kidding, he will be in the rotation regardless lol

There's no doubt Herndon plays. He was in on the very first possession vs. Missouri and played the whole game. I could see the 2nd half when we were up, but why on earth he was in on the first series is head scratching. So I'd expect to see him AND Powell in the backfield w Thompson out.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
There's no doubt Herndon plays. He was in on the very first possession vs. Missouri and played the whole game. I could see the 2nd half when we were up, but why on earth he was in on the first series is head scratching. So I'd expect to see him AND Powell in the backfield w Thompson out.

Maybe hes a really good blocker and receiving back? I do remember 2 years ago he had a 50+ yard receiving TD vs Eastern Michigan... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator