Tim Brewster?

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
So, I heard (on an A&M board) that FSU's recruiting coordinator, Tim Brewster (ex-Gophers HC) is expected to come to UF for the same position (Brewster spent a year or two on Mullen's staff at MSU) -- especially if Jimbo leaves. Has anyone else heard this? What do you all think of him, as a recruiter?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So, I heard (on an A&M board) that FSU's recruiting coordinator, Tim Brewster (ex-Gophers HC) is expected to come to UF for the same position (Brewster spent a year or two on Mullen's staff at MSU) -- especially if Jimbo leaves. Has anyone else heard this? What do you all think of him, as a recruiter?
I saw that rumor a few days ago on Twitter but didn't think it was serious enough to post here. Interesting that it's picking up steam. I assume he'd be the TE coach?

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
I saw that rumor a few days ago on Twitter but didn't think it was serious enough to post here. Interesting that it's picking up steam.

I have no idea if it's picking up steam; I'm posting it less to encourage/stoke it and more to just find out if there's any actual smoke here.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
All I know about him is that he kind of sucked as HC at Minnesota. Is he considered a particularly excellent recruiter?
Whoevers been coordinating their recruiting has been doin a heck of a job

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If he is coaching the TE anyone is better than the Nord. This would be a huge thing for Mullen especially going into the early signing period.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Where does that leave Billy Gonzalez? WR/pass game has been his role with Mullen. The rest makes sense though.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

I only have one person on "Ignore" but that may have to change because I don't want to keep hearing how Mullen is the end of the forward pass at Florida.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I only have one person on "Ignore" but that may have to change because I don't want to keep hearing how Mullen is the end of the forward pass at Florida.
Dony worry Vulcan, it wont affect my life at all. I lived without you.all these years.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I'm rumored out.
220px-FMacRumours.PNG

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I’ve always heard that Brewster was the key to the Noles recruiting success.
I'm actually liking this news because as soon as Jimbo leaving surfaced I assumed we'd make a play for Brewster. Their TEs are generally well coached, and it can't hurt that he was their recruiting coordinator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.