Tim Brewster?

ncargat1

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member

I agree with you that you do not let Tim Brewster get away if you can snag him. Unless Bill G is going to be "promoted" to the honorary title of Offensive Coordinator there just does not seem to be a fit. IT makes less sense to call him a QB coach since he knows less about coaching QBs then he apparently does WRs beyond how to block. Just seems like too many guys and too few legitimate positions to go around.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I understand we'll be hiring Georgia Tech's OC to help transform our offense. Should also help simplify recruiting.
Funny except Fooley literally wanted to hire one of Paul Johnson's proteges, Hudspeth, last time.

Dude has been 500 in the Sunbelt.

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017

I agree with the priority on monster recruiters. With Billy G, we had some decent receivers come through in his tenure (Harvin, Murphy, Cooper, Nelson), even though they never looked that great until they got to the NFL. So... maybe he's a good WR recruiter/talent identifier? Is he known for recruiting?

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017

Interesting. I appreciate the assessment. Though, uh, big time recruits to Ole Miss makes sense when, as SOS would say, their scholarships were worth a little more. ;)

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
the years he coached Minnesota Tim Brewster was like seriously a top recruiter in the nation. He can't coach at all though.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
the years he coached Minnesota Tim Brewster was like seriously a top recruiter in the nation. He can't coach at all though.

Isn’t he the guy who had some health issues at MN?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator