Timmy to speak at RNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circle City Gator

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow just got back from the Philippines and said he's not speaking at the Convention. Basically, "Huh? That's the first I've heard of it."

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I would be shocked if Tebow endorsed Trump. Tebow's speech will be inspirational, evangelical and maybe a little bit mom and apple pie.
I would be equally as shocked if he endorsed Clinton.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I would be shocked if Tebow endorsed Trump. Tebow's speech will be inspirational, evangelical and maybe a little bit mom and apple pie.
Um he's speaking the night of Trump's official nomination which means he is endorsing Trump. Trump is not the ideal person for Tebow to support but compared to Mrs. Clinton he is a winner and dare I say honest and actually wants to create jobs and hope.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Um he's speaking the night of Trump's official nomination which means he is endorsing Trump. Trump is not the ideal person for Tebow to support but compared to Mrs. Clinton he is a winner and dare I say honest and actually wants to create jobs and hope.

Well either Trump lied (being he released the list) or Tebow lied about the RNC... I doubt it was Tebow, sooooo might want to take back the honest comment.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Leave it to the "Newspaper of Record" to once again report non-existent facts to gin up some angry reading by their shrieking-liberal subscribers. You'll remember they were the first to report falsehoods that caught on like wildfire like Zimmerman's 911 call about a "black guy," and Michael Brown walking down the street minding his own business. The New York Times is basically an Americanized Pravda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.