Timmy to speak at RNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, Timmy's message of love should be a nice contrast to Trump's message of hate.

doorslam.gif

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Interesting. I will certainly listen to his speech. Trump and Timmy. Never saw that coming. Ego and humble.
This country is going down the tubes morally, ethlically and with race issues. I have wondered where Tim was speaking about these issues the past few years in a unifying way only. The RNC could have used him in 2012. ;)

If this happens and Tebow speaks at the RNC amid BLM chants to kill cops does this mean BSPN will fire Tim? They shouldn't because they don't fire their talking heads promoting BLM.

I would prefer to see Tebow in TV commercials supporting Trump because he can help Trump win Florida and republicans can't win the white house without Florida. I doubt we will see that though. Maybe Trump will cut up Tim's speech at the RNC and use that in TV and radio ads. This big mouth Trump really has a chance to win Florida and the election largley because Mrs. Clinton is so toxic. Obama won Florida the last 2 times but Hillary is not as likable as him. Anyway I have been wiating for Tim to become a real leader maybe this is the start. At the very least I see him as a young Tony Robbins as far as being positive and uplifting goes.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I remember Arnold Schwarzenegger gave a fantastic pro-America speech at the 2004 RNC convention that wasn't really about Bush at all. Perhaps this is something like that.

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah... them... And... those who love and/or value: capitalism, free enterprise, Law and Order, and American exceptionalism. Other than that... yeah, you're right, just a bunch of Bible toting crackers...

* Let it be known, I am not making a political opinion. Just expanding on Kyngs overly generalized comment... In the name of inconclusiveness, I don't want anyone left out.

I wasn't saying it as a insult or anything. I'm a Trump supporter myself.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wasn't saying it as a insult or anything. I'm a Trump supporter myself.
Gottcha. Just came across that way to me but I'm probably hyper-sensitive because I am just so fed up the the BS our media and our elected officials has been feeding us for so long. Actually, I see the media as complicit with what is happening to our beloved nation. And there seems to be absolutely no accountability whatsoever for anyone anymore. Unless of course our boy Timmy were to get caught doing something immoral or unethical. Then he would, of course, be crucified...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I am curious to see what he says myself. He will probably keep it mostly based on his Christian values.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anyway I have been wiating for Tim to become a real leader maybe this is the start.

You need to clarify what "real leader" means to you, or be perma-banned. Timmy has been a real leader for most of his life. He leads by example and genuinely cares for others. The world of politics won't make him more "real."

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
You need to clarify what "real leader" means to you, or be perma-banned. Timmy has been a real leader for most of his life. He leads by example and genuinely cares for others. The world of politics won't make him more "real."
I agree with you about real leader. Of course he's a real leader what I should have written was take his beliefs and bring them to a larger audience than just sports fans no matter what the haters may say about his supporting Trump. Tim will have more of national voice after the RNC than he ever has before and that's a good thing. I am looking forward to him speaking and leading others in something much more important than sports. Life. He is someone all people can trust unlike politicians.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
I can't understand how this would be surprising to anyone, but I can't explain why without being political.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Timmy for VP!!!

Trump doing that would be as surprising, ballsy and as genius of a call as it was the first time Urban called for the Tebow jump pass for a touchdown!!!

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I remember Arnold Schwarzenegger gave a fantastic pro-America speech at the 2004 RNC convention that wasn't really about Bush at all. Perhaps this is something like that.
It has to be. I can't see Tim getting "political" with talk about how Clinton is a crook and race matters.

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Oh this ain't going to be pretty. Trump'll bring out the Tebow helmet that he has, and they'll play the shell game with it and a bushel basket to see if the IRS can find it.

Don't do it Tim !

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I would be shocked if Tebow endorsed Trump. Tebow's speech will be inspirational, evangelical and maybe a little bit mom and apple pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator