TN in the Sugar Bowl?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This is the worst idea ever. We did that last year and how did it help our team? It did not. It hurt recruiting. Play to win the freaking game. Mac can't lose out again. I hate this garbage loser mentality.

It wasn't the bowl game alone. We looked bad the second half of the year. Even in our wins we were awful (Vandy, FAU). Getting dominated those last 3 games compounded things. I will say, we can't have that happen again. The worthless trash bowl game becomes meaningful if we lose big to fsu and bama. I still won't watch because I find them to be such a waste of time. Most NFL guys have checked out by that point.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It wasn't the bowl game alone. We looked bad the second half of the year. Even in our wins we were awful (Vandy, FAU). Getting dominated those last 3 games compounded things. I will say, we can't have that happen again. The worthless trash bowl game becomes meaningful if we lose big to fsu and bama. I still won't watch because I find them to be such a waste of time. Most NFL guys have checked out by that point.

Wait...you are saying it matters now? Or not? When you are trying to rebuild your brand and recruiting base...it matters more than ever. Treating it like an NFL pre-season game is stupid. you ready to admit that?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wait...you are saying it matters now? Or not? When you are trying to rebuild your brand and recruiting base...it matters more than ever. Treating it like an NFL pre-season game is stupid. you ready to admit that?

To teams like bama, fsu and others that miss the playoffs, that game is trash and they know it. You really think that garbage bowl game will matter if UF has a good showing against fsu and bama? No!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

This guy is dying for some sort of verification for his negativity and is desperately seeking another misery partner. Misery loves company. Nothing will ever please him and I mean nothing. Whorechant needs you.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
They may get some Sugar but the Vols get nothing else from this season other than busted dreams and underachievement. Oops, almost forgot: they always have Charlotte.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Belk Bowl people want Pig Souie or The Barn. Knoxville is a day trip from here. Put either of them against VT, UNC, or even scUM and you have a decent matchup.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I will go ahead and call it right now.......Vandy upsets UToothless next Saturday.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Our past (pist) season-long performance balances this team on the precipice for sliding into the recruit and
publicly harangued evaluation of "Oh no, not there yet." To counteract that Florida needs to make solely a
winning statement. That statement will be there in recruiters' brags or it will be absent.?? In CFB recruiting,
"Absence does not make the heart grow fonder. Absence makes the recruits' hearts go yonder."

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
They are the most delusional fan base. The Sugar Bowl is going to take a 3 loss team that didn't make the conference championship game?

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You can't spell Citrus without UT. They'll end up in Orlando were they belong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator