To OX, Chatter and the Gator Nation

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
This was to be my final post but please hear me out. Instead, I would like to offer a heart felt apology to @oxrageous, @Durty South Swamp, @neteng, @Detroitgator , @Gator By Marriage, @stephenPE , @ltraz , @gatorev12 and ANY other Chatter member or viewer I may have offended. I am truly sorry.

As you know my faith is fundamental to who I am. I prayed long and hard before coming here today and I will admit I have not been a good representative of my Lord which has turned many of you off (a good many according to OX)

As Christians we are to let our light shine in goodness and as a beacon of hope. It is NOT to be an interrogation light or a detention camp spotlight. Though we are to hold sinners/sin accountable, it is to be done in love and support whenever possible not anger or hostility. I NEVER wanted to appear judgmental. It is not our/my place to judge but if it was (and it was) taken that way...Guilty as Charged.

I am easily triggered if I "feel" disrespected. I am a hot head and my fathers son. There are ALL kinds scriptures on that one. Here again I fall short, very short.

And please don't take the prayers as a guilt trip. I pray for my enemies as well as my friends and loved ones. I pray for my and others wisdom, health, success and most of all peace (peace of mind).

As for OX and Chatter, it's not perfect but who or what is. This is OX's creation and as a message boards go it's a darn good one. I come hear to clear my thoughts, relax, learn, share and to be with other Gators (preferably Conservatives). Hopefully, as Chatter Members we can make it even better.

I don't want to go all woe is me; some of you know that I am going through some HUGE personal trials BUT that's no excuse.

So OX, the Mods, Chatter again I apologize

Prayers,

Last edited:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Stay ....we all have our quirks........maybe like cover you need a break....I've taken them before

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I'm personally glad that you are not leaving Nola.

bro hug GIF

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
MJM:

You know it's not about staying or leaving. There is way to much STUFF to deal with in life and I was finding I was contributing to it.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
This. Work to be the man (don't assume genders) person you wish to be, and perhaps others will find enjoyment in your company.
The word "man" is gender neutral in correct English. No sense convoluting perfectly fine language.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I read through that list of names like Rudy searching for who was gonna dress the next game. The fact that I was specifically left out seems calculated and has changed my whole stance here.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
The word "man" is gender neutral in correct English. No sense convoluting perfectly fine language.
And I was taught if you don't know the gender Man was for human: postman, fireman, policeman etc
He was for humans and animals: dogs, cats, gators, etc.
She was for inanimate objects: boats, ships, planes, rockets, hurricanes, countries, mountains, etc.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Damn, I guess I missed the drama. What did you do?

He got drunk, then beligerent in the chatbox during a football gam....no, wait, that wasn't him.

He was constantly trolling PF with liberal memes that made no sense...no, not him either.

He kept @'ing Ox on petty little crap like crying to mommy...no, uh...that was someone else.

I'll tell you the truth, with all the jackasses around here, it's hard to keep track.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
He got drunk, then beligerent in the chatbox during a football gam....no, wait, that wasn't him.

He was constantly trolling PF with liberal memes that made no sense...no, not him either.

He kept @'ing Ox on petty little crap like crying to mommy...no, uh...that was someone else.

I'll tell you the truth, with all the jackasses around here, it's hard to keep track.
So glad I'm not on the list. "as far as it depends on me, I will live at peace with all men." Except Noles, and dwags, some things are too much to bear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator