To OX, Chatter and the Gator Nation

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
So glad I'm not on the list. "as far as it depends on me, I will live at peace with all men." Except Noles, and dwags, some things are too much to bear.
That's because you FLY ABOVE the flack. We ALL look good to you up there. And there is that low O2 thing

northrop grumman footage GIF

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Ask Nola if it’s pronounced Gif or Jif -
Depending on how he answers, it could mean everything

I got my MS in AG...From Corndog State University. Those are pictures not "Graphics" and they are like those other funny little figures I can't make out half the time.

I'm lazy and I can't spell so I cheat and use those.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
If everyone can be honest with themselves, I seriously doubt anyone here can claim they never let their emotions or pride get the better or them, whether here at GCMB or somewhere else.

As Christians, most of us understand we aren’t Christians because we are without fault, but rather because our faults are MANY.

NOLA, I’m glad you’re sticking around.

PS: as some have hinted, I can’t help but think we just had a 4️ hold a press conference to “shock the world” by announcing that his commitment remains solid to GCMB.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
If everyone can be honest with themselves, I seriously doubt anyone here can claim they never let their emotions or pride get the better or them, whether here at GCMB or somewhere else.

As Christians, most of us understand we aren’t Christians because we are without fault, but rather because our faults are MANY.

PS: as some have hinted, I can’t help but think we just had a 4️ hold a press conference to “shock the world” by announcing that his commitment remains solid to GCMB.
Speak for yourself... :lol:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
This was to be my final post but please hear me out. Instead, I would like to offer a heart felt apology to @oxrageous, @Durty South Swamp, @neteng, @Detroitgator , @Gator By Marriage, @stephenPE , @ltraz , @gatorev12 and ANY other Chatter member or viewer I may have offended. I am truly sorry.

As you know my faith is fundamental to who I am. I prayed long and hard before coming here today and I will admit I have not been a good representative of my Lord which has turned many of you off (a good many according to OX)

As Christians we are to let our light shine in goodness and as a beacon of hope. It is NOT to be an interrogation light or a detention camp spotlight. Though we are to hold sinners/sin accountable, it is to be done in love and support whenever possible not anger or hostility. I NEVER wanted to appear judgmental. It is not our/my place to judge but if it was (and it was) taken that way...Guilty as Charged.

I am easily triggered if I "feel" disrespected. I am a hot head and my fathers son. There are ALL kinds scriptures on that one. Here again I fall short, very short.

And please don't take the prayers as a guilt trip. I pray for my enemies as well as my friends and loved ones. I pray for my and others wisdom, health, success and most of all peace (peace of mind).

As for OX and Chatter, it's not perfect but who or what is. This is OX's creation and as a message boards go it's a darn good one. I come hear to clear my thoughts, relax, learn, share and to be with other Gators (preferably Conservatives). Hopefully, as Chatter Members we can make it even better.

I don't want to go all woe is me; some of you know that I am going through some HUGE personal trials BUT that's no excuse.

So OX, the Mods, Chatter again I apologize

Prayers,
struggle GIF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Mid 3*. No committable offers anywhere else.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Speak for yourself... :lol:

No, I really enjoy speaking for other people because I know how much they enjoy it.

There are VERY FEW people in the world who have that Vulcan-like calm to help avoid losing their temper. The statistics are in my favor when making that statement. But you do you.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Never give in or give up.

No quarter, neither given nor expected!

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Full Disclosure: I have no idea what this thread is about or why you’re seeking forgiveness. I figure as long as you didn’t do something unforgivable (like wearing Tennessee gear to the UT-UK game) we’re good.

Alex.
I offened Chatter Members, a lot according to OX. Mostly due to my approach. I never meant to be malicious but
perception is reality. I take full accountability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.