To OX, Chatter and the Gator Nation

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Glad you're staying. Put that Gator hide on and laugh yourself a little bit, it makes the board more fun.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm way too ADD to read all these post.

So....... no apology needed or offered.

Christians are not perfect but they are forgiven.

We are all hypocrites, get over yourself.

Gatorchatter is a gift, a thorny gift but a gift none the less.

If you think about it, winning the "Faith" race is all about how you finish not how you run the race.

Nola, God Loves you in-spite of your imperfections.

Go Gators!

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
vZ43Ml.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This board is unique because it had characters. I'm glad you're gonna stick around because you're definitely a character.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
So have we decided if we want Nola to stay or go? Asking for a friend.

Just kidding Nola - I hope you stick around.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
He got drunk, then beligerent in the chatbox during a football gam....no, wait, that wasn't him.

He was constantly trolling PF with liberal memes that made no sense...no, not him either.

He kept @'ing Ox on petty little crap like crying to mommy...no, uh...that was someone else.

I'll tell you the truth, with all the jackasses around here, it's hard to keep track.

:suspect2:

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Nola, It's all good bro.
Relax, Don't take this stuff too personally.

When it gets to the point that you absolutely have to get on the boards, to clean up something you said, or respond to someone or some post, it turns into something less than fun and going back and forth with people you actually have a lot in common with.

If it gets to be more of a hot heated back and forth and you cant seem to get out of some damned quarrel or something, Then step back, take a little break, stay on the sports or Saloon site and relax a little.

No one thinks less of you if you quietly step out of a heated conversation and move on to something more pleasing and fun.

I see a lot of myself in your posting. I'm a hot head too.
I can easily tell when someone spins you up. Then, I can easily tell when you respond, all spun up.

It's all Good Nola.
You belong here just like the rest of this crazy collection of message board addicted , momma loving, alcoholic ,political and sports, aficionado's.

:exactly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.