Today is the line in the sand for me

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n68149 said:
Yeah, especially our admin's own father saying "go Rocky Top." True Gator, indeed.
He can speak for himself, Sasquatch. He's a "grown-ass man" as you put it. :rolleyes:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
No way I am saying Go Rocky Top...it is tough just typing that trash.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
You guys b!tch so much before games it's ridiculous. I understand you aren't happy with the situation, but there are more if we lose threads/posts than anyone being stoked that it's game day. I won't be posting much today because I am drinking and enjoying this wonderful Florida Saturday. Footballs on in 30, enjoy your tears fellas.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n68172 said:
You guys b!tch so much before games it's ridiculous. I understand you aren't happy with the situation, but there are more if we lose threads/posts than anyone being stoked that it's game day. I won't be posting much today because I am drinking and enjoying this wonderful Florida Saturday. Footballs on in 30, enjoy your tears fellas.

snob1.gif

backstop13

Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Ray Finkle;n68172 said:

It's hard to get stoked about it being gameday when we keep putting a sub par product on the field...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This thread is inches from solitary.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We love you J (and Nav). Even when you guys are boneheads.

Have you considered merging all the threads into two big Muschamp and Driskel threads? Makes sense to me.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n69311 said:
We love you J (and Nav). Even when you guys are boneheads.

Have you considered merging all the threads into two big Muschamp and Driskel threads? Makes sense to me.

:scratchchin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator