Top 10 NBA Power Forwards

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Mchale was awesome and often took control of games. His game flourished wether Bird was in or out of the lineup.
So I'm assuming you think McHale would have made the HOF without Bird. '78 refused to answer that question, which spoke volumes.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So I'm assuming you think McHale would have made the HOF without Bird. '78 refused to answer that question, which spoke volumes.

:lol2: Speaks more to my ADD than anything. Yes, I think he'd have made the Hall without Bird.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
:lol2: Speaks more to my ADD than anything. Yes, I think he'd have made the Hall without Bird.
:shocked3:

You're wrong on that one. And I'm tempted to ban you over your take.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah it will be Wilt and then Russell. But if I was making an all-time list I would flip those two guys. Russell would come before Wilt.

If I was making a team:

Magic
Jordan
Nowitski
Russell
Wilt

Nowitski is technically a PF, but I would slide him in at SF. He would be deadly on the perimeter. LeBron is not a consistent enough 3 point shooter. I don't want to create plays at the SF slot. I have Magic to do that. Nowitski isn't a Top 5 All time player but he would be a great fit on that team. His defense is mediocre but I don't care about that. At 7 feet he would give an SF fits and the interior is locked down defensively by Wilt and Russell. The wing is locked down by Jordan and the point by Magic.
So let me get this straight... You go on and on in the small forward thread about how much better LeBron is than Bird, and then on your all time team you drop him for Dirk Nowitzki? Seriously?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So let me get this straight... You go on and on in the small forward thread about how much better LeBron is than Bird, and then on your all time team you drop him for Dirk Nowitzki? Seriously?

What's your point? Just because I think he's better than Larry Bird doesn't necessarily mean I want somebody with his skill set on all time team. I already have somebody with his skill set on the team named Magic Johnson. Maybe you should read what I wrote. I think Duncan is the number one power forward but I won't have him in the lineup as well.

It's like you read an abbreviated history on basketball but never played it or watched it and you're just regurgitating clichés.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's more than a little confusing, GatorJ. Anyone I think is better than Bird is automatically getting a spot in my starting alltime lineup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator