Recruiting Transfer Portal: Jordan Hermann enters Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Several lineman went on Day 1. Josh Braun for one went to U Ark. Someone had to know something.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
a lot of these articles start off like, "so and so from the university of florida has entered the tranny portal. so and so was a 4 star recruit out of..."

so i gotta ask, were these all cali 4 stars or were the rankings constantly skewed in our favor or what? because usually when we get kids we claim they are really better than their ranking but the evaluators are biased against us. and saying all these kids are hot garbage and couldnt start for anyone in the sec doesnt jive with the 4 star thing. Perhpas mullentham just ruined everyone so bad none are rehabitable?

just want to know what the current talking point is :grin:
yes.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
He was recruited by, and committed to, Sam Pittman. He only chose us once SP left uga for Ark. He was always going to Ark once he left here.
My point is Ark had to have wanted him. They announced the same day he did. There had to have been some back channel discussions.

I am sure Napier knows who may be interested in UF and vice versa.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
g14-2325542.jpg
That's terrible, taking jobs from FSU graduates.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Heard today on one of the podcasts that UF has had 28 enter the portal. 24 of those only one player was in the top 143 in rankings. Of that 28 the only 4 you would even want back if they could and that's a maybe.....AR, Miller, Torrence, Shorter. None of these players are of the quality we need or possess the willingness to fit into the system. Make room for the new guys.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Has QB Miller entered the portal yet?

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Heard today on one of the podcasts that UF has had 28 enter the portal. 24 of those only one player was in the top 143 in rankings. Of that 28 the only 4 you would even want back if they could and that's a maybe.....AR, Miller, Torrence, Shorter. None of these players are of the quality we need or possess the willingness to fit into the system. Make room for the new guys.
none of those named entered the portal, they all declared for the NFL draft

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I realize they do not always speak coherently in Tinerc,, but I am struggling to decipher exactly what you said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator