Trask getting love on ESPN

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Mac came on ESPN2 to talk about recruiting blah blah blah....but then mentioned the QB position:

"We got Trask, Franks and Toney competing right now".....notice who he named first? Let's goooo!! LOL

Then the ESPN recruiting analysts where talking Trask up saying he can ball and that they think he's the guy this year. They then went a little into his recruiting story (or lack thereof lol). Man I was over here dying :lol:

Discuss.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have to admit... I kinda hope Trask gets the nod JUST to see the epic meltdown that SwampDonkey would have... It would be Hall of Fame worthy, I'm sure.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
So Luke is not an option. And no other grad transfers on the horizon?

Darn.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Whether Trask or Franks, I just want a stud QB. I'm tired of garbage offenses with shyte QBs.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think its probably 50/50 because reading through the lines when Nuss talks you can hear that Franks is still struggling upstairs.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I got some bad news for you, in Mac's NSD presser today, he made it pretty darn clear that while LDR is out for the spring, his surgery fixed him up and he's gonna be back in the mix again once healthy.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta stand wary of those gab-gab media. For now, when a Trask "human interest" story
can't have holes shot in it, ESPN would love to fly with that Cinderfella gossip. Time on the
field will be the reveal.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Makes mine hurt looking at Swamp drag his dong around in the dirt all day... :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.