Trask getting love on ESPN

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LDR will not take another meaningful snap for UF. I said this months ago...

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I got some bad news for you, in Mac's NSD presser today, he made it pretty darn clear that while LDR is out for the spring, his surgery fixed him up and he's gonna be back in the mix again once healthy.

You just ruined my signing day high, I was on.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
I got some bad news for you, in Mac's NSD presser today, he made it pretty darn clear that while LDR is out for the spring, his surgery fixed him up and he's gonna be back in the mix again once healthy.

He also named Franks the starter for the spring game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Isn't Trask wearing Spurrier's number
Having. scout team QB wearing SOS' number is disrespectful. I would retire 11, 7, and 15 again at least with respect to offensive guys or at least QBs wearing it.

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Having. scout team QB wearing SOS' number is disrespectful. I would retire 11, 7, and 15 again at least with respect to offensive guys wearing it.
I would have no problem with that. You could add 22 to the list as well. Or you you could let SOS, Wuerffel, and Tebow pick who gets to wear it

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
"We got Trask, Franks and Toney competing right now".....notice who he named first? Let's goooo!! LOL

Discuss.

The key phrase is "competing right now." Toney is an early enrollee, correct? ldr is out. Jake shows up this summer. So, the only 3 "competing right now" are the 3 he mentioned.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
The key phrase is "competing right now." Toney is an early enrollee, correct? ldr is out. Jake shows up this summer. So, the only 3 "competing right now" are the 3 he mentioned.

Yup, well aware :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator