Founding Member
Send him to Mustank and Doper

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If he transfers to south Carolina he should be eligible immediately. Fingers crossed

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Transfer QB U.
  • Jacoby Brissett, N.C. State
  • Tyler Murphy, Boston College
  • Jeff Driskel, Louisiana Tech
  • Max Staver, Tyler Junior College/Houston Baptist
  • Skyler Mornhinweg, Columbia
  • Will Grier, West Virginia
  • Treon Harris, Destination Unknown
Let's end this trend.
And to think back at how excited most people were with half of that list.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
More to come, no doubt. We couldn't afford to kick all the trask off the team last year. I said all along that we will toss many in the dumpster this year. We just couldn't afford to do it last year with the roster being so terribly depleted. So much uselessness taking up roster slots right still. We will continue to saban the underachievers or misfits I expect and will likely have a full class this fall. We might even remain under 85 for another year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds Driskelesque. Team is elated to see him leave.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
hey law, remember halfway through last season when you were saying treon actually wasn't half bad? lol good times.

still love ya tho buddy :fistbump:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Whehhhh... No, I always said Grier was better. I said it repeatedly. I also said for some reason two coaching staffs started Treon instead and that I wouldnt be surprised if it was Treon. Said it the point that Ox started griping about it.

I also said Grier wanted to play the year before and was pissed that he redshirtred behind Treon.

I also said I always want QBs not running backs, repeatedly. Maybe you were drunk the entire time.

Treon was good enough to be far, far better than Driskel, but that isnt saying much. Ditto for Brissett.

Our obsession with option QBs has made our QB recruiting terrible for a long time.

No one anywhere would look good behind that disaster of an OL we fielded. I said that repeatedly also. Our OL sucked so bad we nearly lost to Tinerc and couldnt do shyt against a terrible Mizzu team.... before Treon took the reigns again.

Last edited:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
13709911_10208109530868375_3526426929759134798_n.jpg

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
http://gridironnow.com/treon-harris...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Another interesting tidbit from this ..

"sources tell GN that Harris created some rifts with teammates because of off-field incidents, and in some circles, his leaving will be viewed as a positive in the locker room."

I wonder how the team feels about his exit?

This brings up a question I have had about Treon. Given that he was currently suspended for the third time, how was he still on the roster to begin with?
I thought Coach Mac was going to tighten up the ship a bit. We make fun of schools that have players with multiple suspensions and yet we are just like them.
Did I miss something?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/fl...s-reached-former-uf-qb-treon-harris-transfer/

Report: Several schools have reached out to former UF QB Treon Harris about transfer
48e1b57e6d6cf80ad63a28f7ee2cb23f
Jason Hall | 29 MIN AGO

http://www.facebook.com/sharer/shar...s-reached-former-uf-qb-treon-harris-transfer/

SHARE ARTICLE
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?ur...mer+UF+QB+Treon+Harris+about+transfer&via=SDS

TWEET ARTICLE
USATSI_9034106-650x342.jpg

Several schools have already expressed interest in former quarterback Treon Harris, according to 247Sports.com. Southern Miss, Texas State and Georgia State have reportedly spoken to Harris’ family while Florida A&M, Howard and Hampton have also made contact.

Several other programs — including Minnesota, Kansas, SMU, Eastern Michigan, Jacksonville State, East Carolina, Coastal Carolina and Mercer — have also expressed interest and requested Harris’ release so they could contact the quarterback, according to the report.

The website also reported that Harris and his family will look through all of their options by Monday, then set up visits with the intention of enrolling in August.

Harris announced his decision to transfer after being granted his release from Florida on Monday. The former two-year starter threw for 1,676 yards, nine touchdowns and six interceptions in 2015.

Harris led Booker T. Washington (Miami, FL) to a state championship as a high school senior and was ranked as the No. 9 athlete and No. 18 prospect in Florida for the 2014 national signing class, according to the 247Sports Composite.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/fl...s-reached-former-uf-qb-treon-harris-transfer/

Report: Several schools have reached out to former UF QB Treon Harris about transfer
48e1b57e6d6cf80ad63a28f7ee2cb23f
Jason Hall | 29 MIN AGO

SHARE ARTICLE

TWEET ARTICLE
USATSI_9034106-650x342.jpg

Several schools have already expressed interest in former quarterback Treon Harris, according to 247Sports.com. Southern Miss, Texas State and Georgia State have reportedly spoken to Harris’ family while Florida A&M, Howard and Hampton have also made contact.

Several other programs — including Minnesota, Kansas, SMU, Eastern Michigan, Jacksonville State, East Carolina, Coastal Carolina and Mercer — have also expressed interest and requested Harris’ release so they could contact the quarterback, according to the report.

The website also reported that Harris and his family will look through all of their options by Monday, then set up visits with the intention of enrolling in August.

Harris announced his decision to transfer after being granted his release from Florida on Monday. The former two-year starter threw for 1,676 yards, nine touchdowns and six interceptions in 2015.

Harris led Booker T. Washington (Miami, FL) to a state championship as a high school senior and was ranked as the No. 9 athlete and No. 18 prospect in Florida for the 2014 national signing class, according to the 247Sports Composite.

Do none of these schools watch game film?
:crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator