Treon Harris to Transfer

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Shows you how lousy QB play at most schools and about half the NFL truly is.
Lousy QB play is the rule these days. All this option and spread bullshiit means there's only one or two competent QBs in any league these days. The rest are just scramblers who can only toss the ball around a little if at all.

Erik Kresser or Terry Dean would easily be the best QB in the SEC if they were playing today.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
This brings up a question I have had about Treon. Given that he was currently suspended for the third time, how was he still on the roster to begin with?
I thought Coach Mac was going to tighten up the ship a bit. We make fun of schools that have players with multiple suspensions and yet we are just like them.
Did I miss something?

I think his exit had been in the works for a while. This is more like letting someone resign instead of firing them. It removes some red tape for them to have opportunities somewhere else

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Life isn't fair . I get only one like for the reference, but you get three likes for the lyrics.

AR ... Let's test your theory:

In the Big Rock Candy Mountains,
There's a land that's fair and bright,
Where the handouts grow on bushes
And you sleep out every night.
Where the boxcars all are empty
And the sun shines every day
On the birds and the bees
And the cigarette trees
The lemonade springs
Where the bluebird sings
In the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Treon transferring to Tennessee State.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/fl...-treon-harris-announces-transfer-destination/

After leaving the Florida Gators in July, former QB Treon Harris has announced where he’ll play the 2017 season.

According to 247Sports, Harris will join the FCS Tennessee State Tigers, who play in the Ohio Valley Conference.

The former four-star recruit will be eligible to play right away and will have two years of eligibility remaining with the Tigers.

Harris played for the Gators in 2014 and 2015, throwing for 2,895 yards, 18 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He also ran for 570 yards and three scores and caught a touchdown pass.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Treon transferring to Tennessee State.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/fl...-treon-harris-announces-transfer-destination/

After leaving the Florida Gators in July, former QB Treon Harris has announced where he’ll play the 2017 season.

According to 247Sports, Harris will join the FCS Tennessee State Tigers, who play in the Ohio Valley Conference.

The former four-star recruit will be eligible to play right away and will have two years of eligibility remaining with the Tigers.

Harris played for the Gators in 2014 and 2015, throwing for 2,895 yards, 18 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He also ran for 570 yards and three scores and caught a touchdown pass.

I wish him luck.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
We did blowout the Dawgs twice with him at QB, everything else was a blur. Lol

I can't argue that point but by all appearances he was a bad influence and a cancer to the team with all his off the field issues so he needed to go.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Lotta trouble to be gotten into in Nashville.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well then ... this proves that he's still too slow. Hope you do better Treon ... in more ways than one.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Butters and Company must have really poor-mouthed Treon and Grier. I would have thought Grier would have landed a slot at an elite school and Treon would have at least landed in the USA or lower ACC school. Both got pretty poor slots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.