Truth Takes: LSU 2022 (But Not Really)

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Words cannot describe the D sh!tshow, a grade schooler could tell you to defend a pass, or try to, on ANY play. Toney is a Grantham-type loser that cannot figure it out. Good recruiter so keep him with some other made-up title that Napier is good at. Now get a real DC.
That's not my biggest fear, which is what the hell have we got in Napier? Killing his own team at the end of the first half with 2+ minutes to go and 3 timeouts at the LSU 49, losing by 7, and Napier RUNS OUT THE CLOCK ON OUR OWN TEAM IN OUR OWN HOUSE. Is he playing with a full deck? Was he having a panic attack? LSU was laughing their asses off on the other side they could not believe their luck and "missing" on this guy who was handing them this game on a silver platter.

F'ing DISGUSTED

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Words cannot describe the D sh!tshow, a grade schooler could tell you to defend a pass, or try to, on ANY play. Toney is a Grantham-type loser that cannot figure it out. Good recruiter so keep him with some other made-up title that Napier is good at. Now get a real DC.
That's not my biggest fear, which is what the hell have we got in Napier? Killing his own team at the end of the first half with 2+ minutes to go and 3 timeouts at the LSU 49, losing by 7, and Napier RUNS OUT THE CLOCK ON OUR OWN TEAM IN OUR OWN HOUSE. Is he playing with a full deck? Was he having a panic attack? LSU was laughing their asses off on the other side they could not believe their luck and "missing" on this guy who was handing them this game on a silver platter.

F'ing DISGUSTED

Yep. Some feel they need to see horrific clock management in 20+ games, with his own recruits in order to form an opinion. I’m with you. There is little in terms of game day coaching that leads me to believe we will not be back in the market by mid ‘24. Of course, I’m not convinced we won’t be right back looking for the next velcro-sneaker idiot when it happens. But as foreign as it may feel, I’m encouraged by what I am seeing out of the vols this year. If anyone has burned through more cash and hired more terrible coaches the last decade than us, it’s them. And it looks like in just year two they have found their answer. Tells me we’ll eventually get it, even if only by luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator