Truth Takes: Utah Preview

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Billy's quote, not Josh Pate's unpacking of the statement is "there are things that could have been done better", and then talks about some things around him [Mertz] could have been done better. Unless he made statements off of air, but Pate seemed to indicate it was what Billy said on air. I like Pate's unpacking, but I'm also looking at the words actually used. If you can find me the Napier tape of him saying that Chryst fell on his sword and said he misused Mertz and it was all Chryst's fault, please provide.
I heard it on the radio driving into work. I live in the Madison area and listen to local sports stations. They mentioned it this morning. I'll see if I can find anything.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I wonder if we only run quick slants on 3rd or 4th and 5 plus again this year (which is a very predictable situation to run a quick slant). I know we did one on 3rd and 5 against Utah, one against UK on 3rd or 4th and I think one late against LSU. I'll back off if someone can show me three quick slant route plays actually called not on those down last year. Give me the time left, quarter, and game and I'll check it out.
I think you know I'm a big fan, but you could use a few more hobbies. If you can remember that we only ran 3 slants all last season, you are watching waaaay too much film and need to get out more. By comparison, I'm happy if I can remember what I had for lunch two days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.