Tuesday Favorites…..Comedy Movie

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
The only movie I truly lol’ed in the theater was Walk Hard. Some really funny scenes in that one
I remember some in my late teens (late 90's/early 00's) that had us rolling in the theater the first time, but probably had more to do with the maturity level of the audience. American Pie & The South Park Movie are two that come to mind. American Pie we had a large group of people from high school there. It just happened one of them was named Michelle and played the flute. Needless to say everyone died. South Park my have had the biggest laugh of any that I can
remember when they did the Operation Human Shield scene. Everyone of every race was dying in our theater.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I remember some in my late teens (late 90's/early 00's) that had us rolling in the theater the first time, but probably had more to do with the maturity level of the audience. American Pie & The South Park Movie are two that come to mind. American Pie we had a large group of people from high school there. It just happened one of them was named Michelle and played the flute. Needless to say everyone died. South Park my have had the biggest laugh of any that I can
remember when they did the Operation Human Shield scene. Everyone of every race was dying in our theater.

It was "Operation Get Behind the Darkies" that had us rolling at the drive-in.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014

I saw the South Park movie in the theater with a bunch of friends. Definitely laughed at the Human Shield scene. More of a “holy sh!t I can’t believe they filmed that” kind of laughing. Also when Saddam Hussein pulls his junk out with the devil in bed. Hilarious!

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
The only movie I truly lol’ed in the theater was Walk Hard. Some really funny scenes in that one

this ^

his Dylan phase and Brian Wilson phase were comedy gold.
Pam from The Office was hawt

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator