• Olive Garden Breadsticks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas Roadhouse Yeast Rolls

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Got in a debate that was a verbal bloodbath and, naturally, decided to open the floor to different opinions. I vaguely remember something like this being done in the Box, but didn't see a prior poll on it and in any case, it's a worthwhile topic.

Best chain restaurant signature bread? Rank them.

A. Texas Roadhouse yeast rolls
B. Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuits
C. Olive Garden breadsticks

(Rank on just the bread, not adding in condiments like butter, olive oil, etc.)

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Got in a debate that was a verbal bloodbath and, naturally, decided to open the floor to different opinions. I vaguely remember something like this being done in the Box, but didn't see a prior poll on it and in any case, it's a worthwhile topic.

Best chain restaurant signature bread? Rank them.

A. Texas Roadhouse yeast rolls
B. Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuits
C. Olive Garden breadsticks

(Rank on just the bread, not adding in condiments like butter, olive oil, etc.)

Of course it was......

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gonna have to go with the cheddar bay biscuits here. Only an animal would add anything to them.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Gonna have to go with the cheddar bay biscuits here. Only an animal would add anything to them.

I'd have to pick them over the other two; but when one adds condiments in, it becomes difficult--if not impossible--to differentiate.

Olive Garden breadsticks with their alfredo dip goes from bottom to arguably tied for first; and the yeast rolls with ranch is worthy too

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
You must be the life of the party. Or socially retarded. Probably both.

You mad bro?

They are your own words. How fuching stupid are you to get upset when someone uses the exact same description that you did to describe your encounter.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'd have to pick them over the other two; but when one adds condiments in, it becomes difficult--if not impossible--to differentiate.

Olive Garden breadsticks with their alfredo dip goes from bottom to arguably tied for first; and the yeast rolls with ranch is worthy too
I've never cared for Olive Garden's breadsticks; I'm more of a Texas toast guy when it comes to garlic bread. I'll take your word on the yeast rolls :lol:

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
I've never cared for Olive Garden's breadsticks; I'm more of a Texas toast guy when it comes to garlic bread. I'll take your word on the yeast rolls :lol:

The breadsticks are the runt of the litter compared to the other two; but are better than most other chain restaurants, in fairness.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
You mad bro?

They are your own words. How fuching stupid are you to get upset when someone uses the exact same description that you did to describe your encounter.

Not nearly as mad as you, evidently.
Have fun wasting your afternoon downvoting my posts in other threads because you're a salty bitch.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018

I can tell I hurt you somewhere, deep down.
I liked this post so you'd be less wounded.

Feel better now?
Good enough to comment on the serious unserious thread itself? Or still going to be salty?

:giggle:

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
I can tell I hurt you somewhere, deep down.
I liked this post so you'd be less wounded.

Feel better now?
Good enough to comment on the serious unserious thread itself? Or still going to be salty?

:giggle:

I was the first one to vote.

There is no contest. Its the RL biscuits.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Have fun wasting your afternoon downvoting my posts in other threads because you're a salty bitch.

Just so you know. I work in IT. I sit at a desk in front of a computer in my home all day from 8-5.

Whenever you want to play the down vote game again, its no problem for me to waste a few minutes here and there returning the favor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.