Tuesday Favorites....Chocolate

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
What's your favorite brand or type of chocolate? Chocolate covered item?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Cadbury, but in Canada for brand... Chocolate is one of those things that's just "better" in Canada I think because of formulation rules (or sumthin' like that).

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The only acceptable answer is almonds. And honestly, if it were anyone other than Seedy, I’m not sure the pretzel suggestion shouldn’t end in a house raid and serious prison time. Those are made for psychopaths.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nestle’s Crunch is a favorite. Something about the texture with that crisped rice…

We got some chocolate covered popcorn (Peterbrook) as a gift one time that was a pretty good salty/sweet combo. Also got chocolate covered potato chips that were really good.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
The only acceptable answer is almonds. And honestly, if it were anyone other than Seedy, I’m not sure the pretzel suggestion shouldn’t end in a house raid and serious prison time. Those are made for psychopaths.
What about chocolate covered bacon or grapes?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
First off…. It has to be dark chocolate. Even the simple Hershey Special Dark is orders of magnitude better than the regular Hershey

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
You kicking me out of the house?

It all started when I began eating milk chocolate. I lost my home and put on 50 pounds.
I'm addicted now and can't stop. If only I had chosen dark chocolate. instead. :cry2:
Now I'm more depressed and going to eat more milk chocolate.

Last edited:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I love milk chocolate, especially when mixed with sea-salt caramel. I love M&M's, plain, no nuts.

Sadly though, my "system" has devolved to the point where when I eat chocolate I get the runs for a couple of days. That alone gives me the sad...:weep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.