Tuesday Favorites....Chocolate

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Chocolate? Yes. Dark or Milk.

Plain. On caramel. Or peanuts. Or pretzels. Or Chocolate truffles. Or almonds. Or cashews. Or peanut butter. Or toffee. Or in ice cream or on ice cream. As a cake. As a pie. Melted into coffee - with or without whiskey or Bailey's. On strawberries or cherries or apples - I don't care much for pears, but I hear it's good with them too. On cookies. On pastries - especially Pershings, but only as frosting, not icing, though it's pretty damn good on a doughnut - or in a doughnut. I'll stop now; I wonder what's in my secretary's candy dish at the moment......

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I guess this is where we part ways.
Your wife must be a saint.

She’s great. But just to be clear, the only thing we’ve derived from this thread is that she’s not married to a psychopath, her husband’s in terrific shape, and she has a home. Again, love of my life. But let’s not pretend I’m not bringing anything to the table here.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Chocolate? Yes. Dark or Milk.

Plain. On caramel. Or peanuts. Or pretzels. Or Chocolate truffles. Or almonds. Or cashews. Or peanut butter. Or toffee. Or in ice cream or on ice cream. As a cake. As a pie. Melted into coffee - with or without whiskey or Bailey's. On strawberries or cherries or apples - I don't care much for pears, but I hear it's good with them too. On cookies. On pastries - especially Pershings, but only as frosting, not icing, though it's pretty damn good on a doughnut - or in a doughnut. I'll stop now; I wonder what's in my secretary's candy dish at the moment......
After the secretary comment I knew for sure. This is how it is in GBM’s world of work…

1670430432687.jpeg

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
She’s great. But just to be clear, the only thing we’ve derived from this thread is that she’s not married to a psychopath, her husband’s in terrific shape, and she has a home. Again, love of my life. But let’s not pretend I’m not bringing anything to the table here.
I’m glad her husband is not a psychopath. You should really consider inviting him to the board. We need more normal people.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I’m glad her husband is not a psychopath. You should really consider inviting him to the board. We need more normal people.
It's a "Gator" board so there is only so much that can be done to help. I'm trying though. Trying so hard...

869b1f97-e6b9-4dc4-8779-c0c025c02cf4_text.gif

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.