Tuesday Favorites....Desserts

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Tiramisu with an expresso
Double chocolate cake with a nice port
Homemade ice cream with moms blackberry cobbler
"If the word Tiramisu has passed your lips, so has a cock!" - South African Roger, Kabul circa 2007

He specified that while it is delicious, and one is allowed to consume it, no man must ever admit to knowing what it is actually called let alone utter the word from ones lips. One merely points at it in the little glass case or on the menu and says, "That one."

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Caramel turtle cheesecake

1667339570012.png

We have a local place that makes a peanut butter brownie pie. The peanut butter part is more like a mousse. Everything about it is amazing. When the kids were little I'd get them pies from here for their birthday. My nephew bought pies from them for his wedding. There must have been 30+ pies and 8 different types instead of a wedding cake.

And you can never go wrong with a Publix Key lime

1667339821433.png

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Depends on the time of year. Fall and winter give me a good apple pie. Spring and summer give me something like a strawberry shortcake or a raspberry sorbet

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Fresh out of the oven, slightly undercooked, chocolate chip or sugar cookies.

You can throw away the ones that because room temp.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
"If the word Tiramisu has passed your lips, so has a cock!" - South African Roger, Kabul circa 2007

He specified that while it is delicious, and one is allowed to consume it, no man must ever admit to knowing what it is actually called let alone utter the word from ones lips. One merely points at it in the little glass case or on the menu and says, "That one."
He may be right, but when done right it is damn tasty.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My sweet tooth is off the charts but if I had to pick just one it would be ice cream. I just made a batch of homemade Heath and caramel that is crazy good. Mint chocolate with a waffle close is very close. Then anything sea salt caramel…

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
My sweet tooth is off the charts but if I had to pick just one it would be ice cream. I just made a batch of homemade Heath and caramel that is crazy good. Mint chocolate with a waffle close is very close. Then anything sea salt caramel…
I'd love to try that Heath and caramel ice cream. PM me the recipe you use if you don't mind...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator