Two coaches terrify me at Florida....

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Since the beginning of all this I have said numerous times. As a Vol fan, two coaches would absolutely terrify me if they were at Florida.
1) Chip Kelly
2) Lane Kiffin

As someone who got a peek behind the curtain when Lane was at UT, I would give up all hope of beating the Gators if Kiffin were there. It would be disgusting the talent he would compile in Gainesville and call him what you will but the guy flat out knows football.
I sincerely mean that.
Brother, if I didn't know you as a stand-up guy, I'd think I was reading an updated excerpt from Uncle Remus' "The Tar Baby!" I agree that Kiffin knows the offensive game, but as others have pointed out, he's screwed up everywhere he's been. Can't get out of his own way. His presser at Tennessee where he spouted that he was turning us in and getting us put on probation is enough to dismiss him from any sort of consideration IMO. So, don't worry, we ain't gonna throw you in that 'briar patch!' ;)

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
A UF classmate (1983) who is a high ranking Army office told me he spent an entire evening with Kiffin & family at a Sun Bowl event. He said he was “smart, respectful & funny” and the whole family was great to be with. That reminds me that we only ever have 2D views unless we actually spend time with people. Still, the pressures of coaching at an elite level put pressure on flaws that wouldn’t show in less stressful situations.

But I try to have a care for what I don’t know.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Let me tell you the two coaches that should scare everyone in the NCAA if they were at Florida.
Scott Frost HBC
Bud Foster DC/Ass HBC

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Since the beginning of all this I have said numerous times. As a Vol fan, two coaches would absolutely terrify me if they were at Florida.
1) Chip Kelly
2) Lane Kiffin

As someone who got a peek behind the curtain when Lane was at UT, I would give up all hope of beating the Gators if Kiffin were there. It would be disgusting the talent he would compile in Gainesville and call him what you will but the guy flat out knows football.
I sincerely mean that.

Fortunately making Vole fans unhappy is not a goal of our organization. Chip never wanted to take the opportunity of being HBC of the Gators. It is too difficult for him and has a variety of responsibilities that he is ill equipped to do.

Lame Kitten could not even keep his job with Saban, he does not meet the requirements of our job either. Them coming or somewhat even being considered is unacceptable to me.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
The Lame Kitten has a chance of becoming the HBC at Florida! In fact. he has two chances: Slim, and none!

00P0P_oyPDmddM21_600x450.jpg

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Jan 19, 2016
1) Chip Kelly
2) Lane Kiffin

I sincerely mean that.
I see what you’re doing here. Bad Vol. Bad, bad Vol.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
1) Chip Kelly
2) Lane Kiffin

I sincerely mean that.

I think you are trolling.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
and neither of them are the inbred retard florida just hired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.