Tyler Moore declaring early for the NFL

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Bernardo de la Paz;n115740 said:
Reminds me of that commercial:

There are over 400,000 NCAA student-athletes, and most of them will go pro in something other than sports.

He's going to work at Enterprise? Lucky...

E5738B2C653E4AAB9A4B3388F02F044C.ashx

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Mudd;n115756 said:
Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.

you know seriously who are advising these guys. wish him the best but he will go undrafted

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
dubster1;n115758 said:
you know seriously who are advising these guys. wish him the best but he will go undrafted

Must be the same people that got to our JRs last year, half of them had no business leaving early either.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It always seems like sort of a middle finger at the school when an athlete that has no shot at being drafted leaves early. Maybe he just hates school, like someone else said. Or he loves Muschamp. Or he doesn't want to deal with a new regime. Whatever the reason, you can't help but be a bit embarrassed for him.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I know everyone thinks I am cynical but I have always watched the Gators with a more objective eye thatn the typical record watching and scoreboard watching Gator fan. With that said, of all the underclassmen who are draft eligible that I have heard potentially asking about their draft status, we have exactly ONE player who should sign his name on the dotted line: FOWLER. My opinion of the others is as follow.
Bullard: Can play in the NFL but needs to return to possibly solidify a 2nd round pick next year and become a full time DT
Morrison: :lmao: Horrible in space in pass coverage and the NFL is all about passing the ball.
Poole::lmao: I heard he was considering and literally had to sit down from laughing so hard.
Humphries::lmao: See Xavier Nixon and Carl Johnson. Top ranked O-linemen coming out of high school that turned into below average college players.
Moore::lmao: If it is to get an everyday job to help his family then fine. If it is for the NFL, I mean seriously. I mean Jon Halapio was terrible and this guy is no Halapio.
Matt Jones:lmao: Nothing to say.

Bullard , Humphries and Morrison could all benefit from more college ball and could be aided in trying to have a football career. Poole and Jones need to crack the books and use UF to get a legitimate college degree.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hope for his sake he changes his mind. Leaving early would be incredibly stupid.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You want him to stay? If he does, the next coach might be tempted to play him.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Moore staying definitely benefits him more than UF which is why I said "for his sake;" however, the added depth he would bring wouldn't hurt.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJB;n115846 said:
Moore staying definitely benefits him more than UF which is why I said "for his sake;" however, the added depth he would bring wouldn't hurt.

:exactly: He should stay to complete his degree, because he's going to need it. Also, we could use the depth even though I hope we never have to dig that deep into the depth chart again.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n115850 said:
:exactly: He should stay to complete his degree, because he's going to need it. Also, we could use the depth even though I hope we never have to dig that deep into the depth chart again.

I'm guessing he has to already have his degree finished up and he doesn't want to stay a 5th year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.