Recruiting UF coaches to visit 300 in-state HS's

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
:stickpoke:

Come on, you can do better than that.

Alright...

Many on here have commented that Mac was looking all over the country and ignoring our talent rich home state. There MIGHT have been lingering aftermath that sent Mac in that direction during the previous recruiting cycle. Maybe now he's seeing more positive indications from HS coaches and recruits in 2016. But I'm speculating because I'm not in the program.

Btw - good luck catching the guy who's pissing in your wheaties every morning.

Better?

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Haven't posted in a while and don't want y'all to forget about me so I thought I'd dropped by and say I continue to believe that Mac is not the answer. That is all!

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Very pleased with the addition of Coach Gray. Recruiting in the Tampa area will improve significantly. I see
a promotion in his future with us.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Haven't posted in a while and don't want y'all to forget about me so I thought I'd dropped by and say I continue to believe that Mac is not the answer. That is all!
Getting your avatar ready.
Can't wait

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
I wonder if they're planning on driving 10 minutes west of campus to Newberry high for a 4 star DT that's committed to the noles??

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Mehhh.... it's ok but I know you have more spunk in ya than that.

C'mon, man! I can occasionally fire a quality humorous shot, but I don't typically keep up with the rest of you guys. Y'all can fire some heavy artillery!

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, I married the woman of my dreams over 25 years ago. I can't even remember what dating is like... And that's okay.
LOL. Now that I am paying attention, I realize it was chferg who I was thinking about. Last night when I posted I was remembering him asking for advice about his new girlfriend in the chatterbox. Oops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator