UF Coaching Thread: Russ Callaway promoted to Co-OC

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
A better defense and STs would have won several games last year, despite the staff's management. Maybe we see those two units make the difference this season.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
A better defense and STs would have won several games last year, despite the staff's management. Maybe we see those two units make the difference this season.
Even if we had a top ten defense and top ten offense, BN and staff would blow 2-3 games a season. That's the upside.

We'll never get a top ten unit either.

On the bright side: The new ST coach is one of the tops in the country.

Oh, wait ...

Gator CPA

Nov 16, 2015
what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com
Season 11 Reality GIF by Masterchef

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Who gives a fuch? I want a good AD and he’s proven he’s not up to the job. The sooner Sasse gets off his ass and realizes what going on with our athletic department the better. We’re beyond apathetic at this point.
I feel ya bruh. I want a cold hearted killer as AD and coach but we are years off from that if ever. I was trying/commenting on the tea leaves listening to what these guys say in order to glean how I think things will go down. What’s the expression ? A man will tell you who he is if you listen?

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
How does ANY administration expect the fanbase to fund their endeavors when they're solely focused on DEI and unisex bathrooms? I hate what my university has become, and I won't be sad when my son chooses to go elsewhere.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
How does ANY administration expect the fanbase to fund their endeavors when they're solely focused on DEI and unisex bathrooms? I hate what my university has become, and I won't be sad when my son chooses to go elsewhere.
I’m a Florida graduate. I hope my kids go to trade school and get real jobs. College ain’t what it was when we went to school .

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
I’m a Florida graduate. I hope my kids go to trade school and get real jobs. College ain’t what it was when we went to school .
I am so in the same place with my son right now. Unless you actually WANT to be a doctor or a lawyer, why bother with a Bachelors anymore? I'd rather my son be happy.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Went to a new UF Health doctor recently

the profile registration page included; gender identity, orientation, pronoun and gender assigned at birth.

I opted out. Strange new world.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Went to a new UF Health doctor recently

the profile registration page included; gender identity, orientation, pronoun and gender assigned at birth.

I opted out. Strange new world.

Put none of the above as your answer and see if/how they respond

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Even if we had a top ten defense and top ten offense, BN and staff would blow 2-3 games a season. That's the upside.

We'll never get a top ten unit either.

On the bright side: The new ST coach is one of the tops in the country.

Oh, wait ...
Napier doesn't seem averse to making as azz of himself, citing player execution when he doesn't know how to organize and coordinate his staff.

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
I'm waiting for the "BILLY MUST MAKE MAJOR CHANGES RIGHT NOW!!!!" crowd

and the "BILLY IS TOO STUBORN AND STUPID TO MAKE ANY CHANGES" crowd

to jump in to explain both sides of why this is yet another disastrous decision that dooms Gator Football forever .... 5... 4 ... 3... 2... 1...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.