UF Coaching Thread: Russ Callaway promoted to Co-OC

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
My triggering comment was in response to him "stealing" money. Dan Mullen stole money, because he refused to even try and do his job. He blew off his responsibilities.

Really stirred up the pearl-clutchers with my post, glad to see it. You guys are so relentlessly insufferable I enjoy getting under your skin. If Billy had hired an OC, you would have done nothing but trashed the choice and claimed it didn't matter anyway because he was just going to be a puppet for Billy. Durty has said as much.

Going to be amusing to see you guys bag on every positive thing that happens both in the offseason and when the season starts (if Gatorchatter is still active, that is). We're going to win some games, very sorry to say fellas. Certainly enough to keep Billy back for 2025.
Talking about somebody being triggered, wow! And 6 people actually liked this.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Talking about somebody being triggered, wow! And 6 people actually liked this.
Dude, go back to your rocking chair and your bottle of Old Harper. Watching you melt down after every Gator win this season is going to be entertaining.

That's assuming the site is still active after 6/5/24.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
There is actual science behind not looking away from a "Trainwreck" whether it's Gator football or this thread :naughty:

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I'll say this.
I hate what Napier has done to our program.
The "rebuilding" of the facilities, all the consultants and training staff and recruiting and "off the field coaches", all good things, right? Problem is, that's only one of the three legs of a successful program.

Yes, he's done some good things. But my God, He's a horrible actual football coach. They guy belongs in the Sun Belt or MAC.

When that first game rolls around, I'm all in.
I'll pull hard every Saturday. But, that's not going to matter. We are what we are. We are no better than South Carolina, Kentucky, Arkansas, A&M or Auburn. We are worse than every other SEC team except Vandy. We are no better than 3rd in our own damn state. That my friends, is on Billy Napier.

Like most here, should we win a couple games to start the season, my optimism will be off the charts. I'll buy in like Charlie Brown's football.

At some point, we will return to who we really are. A very poorly coached football team.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The "rebuilding" of the facilities, all the consultants and training staff and recruiting and "off the field coaches", all good things, right?
No. Adding 100s of people to the pay roll does nothing for you if those people aren't individually competent and collectively led well. The lot of them are pretty much garbage and led by a complete buffoon. It's a net negative. As far as the actual structural improvements, those were due to macelwain's btching which was the only thing he got right. Napier had nothing to do with it. zip.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
No. Adding 100s of people to the pay roll does nothing for you if those people aren't individually competent and collectively led well. The lot of them are pretty much garbage and led by a complete buffoon. It's a net negative. As far as the actual structural improvements, those were due to macelwain's btching which was the only thing he got right. Napier had nothing to do with it. zip.
Agreed. Hence my question mark at the end of the sentence.....right?
:lol2: :lol2:

I haven't seen any evidence at all of a well oiled, well planned game.
Supposedly, that's the benefit of all these back office consultants and film watchers and match up lookers for..... :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Thinking, looking for matchups that we could win or God forbid, exploit, is completely lost on our off the field coaching staff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator