UF Media Day

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
  • On restoring offensive culture at Florida: “It’s one of the things we all know I was brought here to do. It hasn’t happened yet, but it’s constantly evolving. … I was also brought here to win. Whatever hand you’re given, you figure out how to play that hand. Sometimes you’ve got to bluff, but you’ve got to get a win at the end of the day and I think our guys have done a decent job of that.”

I'm so glad to see him finally admit he hasn't done sh*t on that side of the ball. It at least gives me hope that he understands it cannot continue. He hasn't helped his cause by retaining Nuss, IMO.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
On Luke Del Rio’s status: “It will be interesting to see where he’s at off his injuries. I’ve said it, this guy was 5-1 and let’s call it, he should have been 5-0 as a quarterback a year ago had I not played him in the Arkansas game. … We’ll see where he is, but he’s definitely in the plans.”

:eek3:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mac may be scared LDR will go on one of his twitter rants again if he thinks he is being shut out of the QB job.

I hope it's just coachspeak, but history shows that Mac loves him some LDR. We'll find out soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator