UF quarterbacks learning from the best at Brantley Camp

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
Apparently Halifax now requires you to sign in in order to read the article. If this isn't a sign they're feeling the loss of traffic due to closing the forums, I don't know what is.
:lmao:

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
NavetG8r said:
Apparently Halifax now requires you to sign in in order to read the article. If this isn't a sign they're feeling the loss of traffic due to closing the forums, I don't know what is.
I didn't have to sign in.

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
At any rate, it talks about how our quarterbacks are learning firsthand from the best in the business: John Brantley.

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
NavetG8r said:
Weird.:dunno:

williston_gator

Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
“They run crisp routes, make catches without dropping anything, and the passes are perfect,” Good to know.

VulcanAlex

Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Nice article, I did not have to sign in, and of course the Manning academy has many of the best NFL QB's. More work should provide improvements.

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
It said that John Brantley is personally working with Driskel, showing him the ins and outs of being a great college quarterback. They were seen running a drill where they dive backwards to catch tipped balls ten yards behind the line of scrimmage.

sonomagator

Yeah, don't know why the hell you're laughing about our Qb and wr's putting in more work together.John Brantley III the old man was a pretty good Qb, and like Alex said the Manning Academy always have some of the best Qb's and coaches in the biz,BrantleyIII wouldn't be coaching with them if he wasn't a good teacher. And yes it is good to know the wr's run crisp routes don't drop anything etc.

GatorJ

Hopeful
oxrageous said:
It said that John Brantley is personally working with Driskel, showing him the ins and outs of being a great college quarterback. They were seen running a drill where they dive backwards to catch tipped balls ten yards behind the line of scrimmage.
That's a Brantley trademark.

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
sonomagator said:
Yeah, don't know why the hell you're laughing about our Qb and wr's putting in more work together.John Brantley III the old man was a pretty good Qb, and like Alex said the Manning Academy always have some of the best Qb's and coaches in the biz,BrantleyIII wouldn't be coaching with them if he wasn't a good teacher. And yes it is good to know the wr's run crisp routes don't drop anything etc.
Who's laughing? Our QB's should always put in work with bad quarterbacks. Shows 'em how not to be.

GatorJ

Hopeful
Just read the article. I'm actually excited that Driskel is working hard with the receivers on gaining rapport and rhythm. Glad to hear that he's moving around without a hitch as well. Good news overall.

GatorJB

Lifetime Member
I think it's encouraging that Pittman and Robinson came with Driskel, and that they all looked really good during the camp. I could care less that they were at the Brantley's camp. I'm glad to see that they are putting in extra work this summer and getting their timing down.

sonomagator

sonomagator said:
Brantley III was not a bad Qb Ox, He wasn't great but wasn't bad, IV was a bad Qb. He didn't the mental or physical toughness to play in the SEC. And III is a good Qb coach ,

sonomagator

GatorJ said:
Just read the article. I'm actually excited that Driskel is working hard with the receivers on gaining rapport and rhythm. Glad to hear that he's moving around without a hitch as well. Good news overall.
Yeah god forbid any good news comes out.

LagoonGator68

mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Ox, I know you're just playing, but nobody seems to be able to pass reading comprehension anymore.

LagoonGator68

mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
VulcanAlex;n19289 said:
Nice article, I did not have to sign in, and of course the Manning academy has many of the best NFL QB's. More work should provide improvements.
It is NOT the Manning camp. JD is just doing the Brantleys a favor.

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
I'm just trying to stir up some conversation in this dead period. I thought Driskel learning from Brantley was amusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator