UF quarterbacks learning from the best at Brantley Camp

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
WillGetIn;n20019 said:
They allow 5 articles for free per month. Plus, you have the surveys you must complete.
This means that Nav must have already burned through his 5 free articles and done his surveys. Looks like he's still a closet Sun fan. :suspect:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Start with the name Nav. Then take the letter N. Continue down the alphabet two more letters, You reach P. Keep the A the same. Move on to the letter V. Reverse thought and move back from V two letters. You reach T. What does that give you? Pat. Nav is Pat. Nav is Dooley.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;20056 said:
Start with the name Nav. Then take the letter N. Continue down the alphabet two more letters, You reach P. Keep the A the same. Move on to the letter V. Reverse thought and move back from V two letters. You reach T. What does that give you? Pat. Nav is Pat. Nav is Dooley.

I knew it!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;20049 said:
WillGetIn;n20019 said:
They allow 5 articles for free per month. Plus, you have the surveys you must complete.
This means that Nav must have already burned through his 5 free articles and done his surveys. Looks like he's still a closet Sun fan. :suspect:

He's been outed

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n20049 said:

It's our News forum's fault. I would never go to that site on my own after what they did to our home. Although I like this one better now. So it's all good. Still don't want to give them any clicks though. They don't deserve them!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle said:
Zach will be missed
We're not supposed to talk about the rap video's man

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.