UF quarterbacks since 2010

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This article isn't really that good. But there was an interesting line in it that I found very telling on the state of our program.

Florida has recruited and signed seven quarterbacks since 2010 and only Treon Harris remains on the roster. Six of those, Tyler Murphy, Jacoby Brissett, Jeff Driskel, Skyler Mornhinweg, Max Staver and Will Grier all sought new homes.

How in the hell are you supposed to have an elite program without a top-tier quarterback. The fact that we have not had a single quarterback in six years stay at UF through their eligibility really narrows down the ineptitude of Chump with our program.

That's why Coach Mack went and got to 6'5 signal callers. That's why he has brought in a 2 transfers at QB. And that's why he's aggressively pursuing Haskins right now.

http://www.gatorcountry.com/feature/mcelwains-plan-for-the-florida-gators-quarterback/

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This article isn't really that good. But there was an interesting wine in it that I found very telling on the state of our program.

How in the hell are you supposed to have an elite program without a top-tier quarterback. The fact that we have not had a single quarterback in six years stay at UF through their eligibility really narrows down the ineptitude of Chump with our program.

That's why Coach Mack went and got to 6'5 signal callers. That's why he has brought in a 2 transfers at QB. And that's why he's aggressively pursuing Haskins right now.

http://www.gatorcountry.com/feature/mcelwains-plan-for-the-florida-gators-quarterback/

mentioned multiple times during the Citrus Bowl.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It is very telling and Florida has seen it more than most schools.

I think it is indicative of college football these days and the fortitude of the current generation that the previous generation has fostered. "If the going get's tough.....leave."

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp is one of the worst coaches in the history of college football. His ineptitude and stupidity truly knows no bounds. Sadly, I believe we have yet to discover all the brown bags full of :kiffin: that he dropped on our living room floor before leaving.

CaGator91

Nov 16, 2015
It has been an interesting road since 2010. I do think John Brantley could have been and was a good to average QB before Urban and Addazio screwed him up. The others were tainted by the evil SOB that is Will Muschamp. Except for Treon. He's just bad no matter who the coach is.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Are we still after Haskins?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp is one of the worst coaches in the history of college football. His ineptitude and stupidity truly knows no bounds. Sadly, I believe we have yet to discover all the brown bags full of :kiffin: that he dropped on our living room floor before leaving.

It will take 3 years to clean up the mess, and its going to get worse before it gets better.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If it gets better.

troll+6.jpg

TheBoroGator

Newbiebutoldie
Sep 23, 2015
I didn't realize how good Doug Johnson, Jesse palmer, and Terry Dean were until the muschamp qb disasters unfolded. Will Muschamp would mold Tom Brady into Dustin Diamond. Mac is cleaning house and starting a new at the position. He has to. He can't coach out years of muschamp schmuckness

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
mentioned multiple times during the Citrus Bowl.

Yeah, I almost fell out of my chair. That bozo color man mostly talked about how chump left a ton of talent for Mac. That dude must not do much homework prior to the games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, Baby. life in the AT Era (After Tebow) has been a b.i.t.c.h. for the JORT Caliphate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.