UF - UT Score Prediction

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry guys, I love my Gators and want them to win tonight. I hope Dan mullen does well here and brings up back to respectability like he did with Miss st. That would satisfy me, but realistically, I think there is a probability that barring any radical changes we may not walk out victorious.

Pruitt is a defensive guy, ala Muschamp which is designed to keep offenses in check. With our offense sputtering it doesnt take much to throw Franks off his game. If that happens it's up to our defense, which we all saw exposed w/Kentucky

I can see us getting maybe 2 TD's and a couple of FG's. If Tennesesse is run heavy they can get about 3 TDs.

Uf 20
Tenn 21

Disclaimer: I want my Gators to win. I have no voodoo or magic that allows my wishes to influence others. My silly prediction has no bearing on the outcome of the game. I will root for the Gators and cheer for my team. I hate Tennessee!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Disclaimer: I want my Gators to win. I have no voodoo or magic that allows my wishes to influence others. My silly prediction has no bearing on the outcome of the game. I will root for the Gators and cheer for my team. I hate Tennessee!

No need to apologize. None of us want to lose but none of us know how good or how bad we are. If we lose tonight, it will be interesting to see how Mullen keeps his teams interest. It could be ugly. Lets hope we pull it off. Go Gators!

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think our team is ever so slightly better than last year and showing some minor signs of improvement. I think Tennessee is actually slightly worse. The final score of the UK game for the last two years did not reveal how the game was played. Two freakish brain farts last year allowed us to catch up and win on a game that we were man handled all game. This year's two score win due to a last sec fumble. We had a chance to comeback or at least lose by less than a td. Point is we were more competitive this year than last in general if you eliminate the few atypical freak plays.
I think the ut and uf game is not decided by offense. 24-16 hopefully Gators!
I think people forgot about KY and TN last year. We were lucky and horrible.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry guys, I love my Gators and want them to win tonight. I hope Dan mullen does well here and brings up back to respectability like he did with Miss st. That would satisfy me, but realistically, I think there is a probability that barring any radical changes we may not walk out victorious.

Pruitt is a defensive guy, ala Muschamp which is designed to keep offenses in check. With our offense sputtering it doesnt take much to throw Franks off his game. If that happens it's up to our defense, which we all saw exposed w/Kentucky

I can see us getting maybe 2 TD's and a couple of FG's. If Tennesesse is run heavy they can get about 3 TDs.

Uf 20
Tenn 21

I am happy to eat crow, very happy.
Turns out Kentucky was better than we thought. Our defense is improving but our offense (franks) is still like patching together an 82 Pinto. Mullen is a solid coach, hes keeping us competitive and that's all anything can ask after the last decade. I hate Tennessee.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Its gonna be a long day for you.

You really think we are even in the same constellation as WVU? We just got CLOBBERED in every single way imaginable by Kintucky. We are just lucky they are still Kintucky and didnt actually make the score look as dominating as the game was.

Think we signed a lot free agents since then? This is the the team that doesnt have a P5 victory since LAST September.

This coach and team are very comfortable w losing and know how to do it.

BTW Tinerc isnt a good team but their QB and primary back are way better than the Kintucky ones we just made look like Heismans.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UT 34
UF 13
I dont trust Dan Mullen to win games where the talent is equal or when we are the inferior team. Unfortunately UT has as much talent as we do so chalk it up as a lose because history repeats itself time after time with Mullen.

You ****ing nailed it

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017

Uf 20
Tenn 21

This did not age well. :stars:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
UT 34
UF 13
I dont trust Dan Mullen to win games where the talent is equal or when we are the inferior team. Unfortunately UT has as much talent as we do so chalk it up as a lose because history repeats itself time after time with Mullen.

Kevin

YOU ARE SUCH A DISEASE!!!!!

Great pick d I c k !!!!!

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Uf 20
Tenn 21

Another dumbass!

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Uf 20
Tenn 21

Disclaimer: you have nothing .Not even a clue .

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You can't reason with childish people.

I’m just giving you the business Kevin . Guess you’ve never seen home alone ? In any event I’m not sorry since you always pick against the gators . Even against a team we whip up and down the field . Next time a simple I was wrong will do buster !

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m just giving you the business Kevin . Guess you’ve never seen home alone ? In any event I’m not sorry since you always pick against the gators . Even against a team we whip up and down the field . Next time a simple I was wrong will do buster !

It’s hilarious that after the dumpsters are proven wrong they come crying foul but had we lost they’d be all over the board rubbing our face in their misery. Suck it up dumpers

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator