UF - UT Score Prediction

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I’m just giving you the business Kevin . Guess you’ve never seen home alone ? In any event I’m not sorry since you always pick against the gators . Even against a team we whip up and down the field . Next time a simple I was wrong will do buster !
Listen man I dont run around here calling people dicks and talking down to anyone. Giving a real honest opinion should always be welcomed even if its agains our team. I'd also like to point out that not only is this my 1st time picking against us I predicted a blowout 2 weeks ago against UK. I was wrong then like I was wrong tonight. Nothing I've ever said deserves to have me called a disease or a dick though

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't pick us to win but I didn't pick us to lose either. Some would say that's gutless, I'll own that....

Happy for Gators everywhere and hopes that the offense can pick it up next week.

:chomp::chomp:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Listen man I dont run around here calling people dicks and talking down to anyone. Giving a real honest opinion should always be welcomed even if its agains our team. I'd also like to point out that not only is this my 1st time picking against us I predicted a blowout 2 weeks ago against UK. I was wrong then like I was wrong tonight. Nothing I've ever said deserves to have me called a disease or a dick though

Well you are a dick so take it like a man and move on . As far as the disease part , it’s a joke from a classic movie . In other words it’s not something to take literally . Just so we are clear. As I said earlier a simple I was wrong would suffice . But you can’t even do that or muster a go gators after a blowout win . To me Kevin you ain’t a gator . You’re just another punk . Piss off mate.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well you are a dick so take it like a man and move on . As far as the disease part , it’s a joke from a classic movie . In other words it’s not something to take literally . Just so we are clear. As I said earlier a simple I was wrong would suffice . But you can’t even do that or muster a go gators after a blowout win . To me Kevin you ain’t a gator . You’re just another punk . Piss off mate.
Have you been drinking tonight?

At the end of the day we're all happy the Gators won.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
You clearly didn't read my post in full. I clearly said I was wrong 2 weeks ago about us blowing UK out and I was wrong tonight. I get how you would skip over that point though because you want to seem right. And again with the name calling. Like a said before God Bless You!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I picked us to blowout Kintucky. it didn't go so well.

Picked us to lose to Col State and Tinerc.

You should hope I continue to pick against us.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You clearly didn't read my post in full. I clearly said I was wrong 2 weeks ago about us blowing UK out and I was wrong tonight. I get how you would skip over that point though because you want to seem right. And again with the name calling. Like a said before God Bless You!

Go gators!!!!!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Its gonna be a long day for you.

You really think we are even in the same constellation as WVU? We just got CLOBBERED in every single way imaginable by Kintucky. We are just lucky they are still Kintucky and didnt actually make the score look as dominating as the game was.

Think we signed a lot free agents since then? This is the the team that doesnt have a P5 victory since LAST September.

This coach and team are very comfortable w losing and know how to do it.

BTW Tinerc isnt a good team but their QB and primary back are way better than the Kintucky ones we just made look like Heismans.
Nostra-dumbass strikes again!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I completely blew it, and happily so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics