UF vs A&M Scoring Prediction Thread

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
3-2.

And did you guys see that was the halftime score of the game last night? I'm not so crazy with my prediction after all! :lol:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TAM 33 UF 16 says the Dumper in me.

UF 23 TAM 20 says the Pumper in me.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
both head coaches fired at half time, Butters for being a Beaver (and I don't mean the animal), Sumlin for being a black coach in Texas.

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
Aggies are coming off an emotional game against Bama. They are going to have a let down, that's just how college football works. We have the running game really working for us and could probably go for 2 bills on the ground. They have a good talented freshman QB, good running game, and a star WR in Kirk. Every game we have been in has been a fight, every game they have been in (beside ULL) has been a fight. This will be a tight game. I can't see us losing two close games in a row.

Gators 28
TAMU 24

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Aggies are coming off an emotional game against Bama. They are going to have a let down, that's just how college football works. We have the running game really working for us and could probably go for 2 bills on the ground. They have a good talented freshman QB, good running game, and a star WR in Kirk. Every game we have been in has been a fight, every game they have been in (beside ULL) has been a fight. This will be a tight game. I can't see us losing two close games in a row.

Gators 28
TAMU 24

Honestly, who is going to catch a pass in this game? We dont utilize our tight ends other than blocking and our only receiver threat is injured. Oh we can short pass to Powell maybe. We are beat up and injured on defense and are missing at least 3 of our playmakers on defense. I think we will see them throw some easy TDs and our passing game will really suck. If we can run the ball maybe we can score some but I highly doubt we win this game.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
TAMU played Bama tough, they will have confidence and an edge to prove themselves.

Our locker room is lost (current players tweeting is NOT GOOD). We're the better team, but TAMU wins.

TAMU: 20
Ugly ass unis coached by a donkey: 13

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
Honestly, who is going to catch a pass in this game? We dont utilize our tight ends other than blocking and our only receiver threat is injured. Oh we can short pass to Powell maybe. We are beat up and injured on defense and are missing at least 3 of our playmakers on defense. I think we will see them throw some easy TDs and our passing game will really suck. If we can run the ball maybe we can score some but I highly doubt we win this game.

Aggies don't have the secondary talent that LSU has. We can complete some passes. I'm mostly basing this off the obvious let down from the Bama game. We are going to hit them in the mouth with the running game and I can see some early success for us doing that. Should be a good day on the ground. Nuss is still an idiot so we won't blow the game open and Shannon is still Shannon so he will allow their freshman QB to make plays and stay in the game. Should be a tight one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator